Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

First hurdle down

First hurdle down

Old Aug 30th 2004, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

njk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of light
Default First hurdle down

Just had an email from the Aussie Army saying I'm a suitable candidate for transfer - that's the good bit

Unfortunately they have used their allocation of Visas for this year and next - that's the bad bit

But I'm on the list now, which is the best bit. I may have to wait a year, but at least it looks promising. Now we've just got to do the whole migration application when the time comes.
Whoever said life was easy!!!

Submitted application May 04
Sent trade competence form back July 04
Received suitability email Aug 04
Who knows what is next!