Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

First house viewer- cash buyer!!!

Wikiposts

First house viewer- cash buyer!!!

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: First house viewer- cash buyer!!!

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hi Chris....hows the house sale going then??? Any offers yet..sorry if I've missed a thread, incase you've already gone through this one.

J
Hi no nothing yet! I am sorry to say, you will hear the cheer if we do!! lol

Any news on your side?

Chris
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi no nothing yet! I am sorry to say, you will hear the cheer if we do!! lol

Any news on your side?

Chris
Nothing new - just waiting for medical requests...can't decide whether to do them unrequested, hopefully request will come in about 6 weeks.

Walked past a few estate agents this morning, thought about going in to see what they suggested re time for selling house, but thought it would tempt fate!!!

Fingers crossed you will get a buyer soon.

Are you still on for the 8th??
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:04 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

5 viewings for us so far.......no offers

But its only been on for one week
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Had our first proper viewing last night and after being pleased that we were on the edge of town so she could walk the dog in all the fields at the back of our house told the estate agent that we were too far from the shops!!! How can you be close to countryside to walk the dog but also be close to the town centre shops?
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:27 am

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys

First viewers today - hooray - been on the market for 10 weeks and not a sausage. They haven't sold yet though. I am not going to be disappointed it is a step in the right direction (thinking nice positive thoughts at all time!).

Good luck to all you sellers out there.

Shelley xx
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Nothing new - just waiting for medical requests...can't decide whether to do them unrequested, hopefully request will come in about 6 weeks.

Walked past a few estate agents this morning, thought about going in to see what they suggested re time for selling house, but thought it would tempt fate!!!

Fingers crossed you will get a buyer soon.

Are you still on for the 8th??
Hi

Yep we are on for the 8th not sure when we will get there or how long can stay for depends on what can arrange with my on call.

just want to sell the house then it'll be all systems go for the meds etc, NSW are nominating for visa so i just have to wait to hear from them apparently, then send my forms in.

Talk to you soon

Chris
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pompeywill
5 viewings for us so far.......no offers

But its only been on for one week

Gosh thats brill if they dont want your house send some up to lincolnshire!!! LOL

Good luck lets hope you get an offer soon.

Not sure what feels worse no viewers, or viewers but them not buying!!

chris
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
Had our first proper viewing last night and after being pleased that we were on the edge of town so she could walk the dog in all the fields at the back of our house told the estate agent that we were too far from the shops!!! How can you be close to countryside to walk the dog but also be close to the town centre shops?

Hi Sue,
There's just no pleasing some people dont think even they know what they want. Have you been on the market long?

Good luck
Chris
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Shelley29
Hi guys

First viewers today - hooray - been on the market for 10 weeks and not a sausage. They haven't sold yet though. I am not going to be disappointed it is a step in the right direction (thinking nice positive thoughts at all time!).

Good luck to all you sellers out there.

Shelley xx

Hi Shelley,

good luck for a quick sale

Chris
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:39 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Gosh thats brill if they dont want your house send some up to lincolnshire!!! LOL

Good luck lets hope you get an offer soon.

Not sure what feels worse no viewers, or viewers but them not buying!!

chris
Not sure if we can keep this up.
Every time we have a viewing we have to remove 3 kids and a dog.
Then borrow a neighbours posh garden furniture!

I'm finishing jobs on my house that I started 15 years ago!

Ita a real worry when you read how long some people have had their house's on the market. I always assumed our's would sell easy as its in a good school catchment area.......time will tell.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Exclamation Re: First house viewer- cash buyer!!!

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Not sure if we can keep this up.
Every time we have a viewing we have to remove 3 kids and a dog.
Then borrow a neighbours posh garden furniture!

I'm finishing jobs on my house that I started 15 years ago!

Ita a real worry when you read how long some people have had their house's on the market. I always assumed our's would sell easy as its in a good school catchment area.......time will tell.

We are the same, finishing DIY jobs we started years ago, but never got round to finishing!! lol

the kids are getting good at cleaning up after themselves now tho' so thats good! lol

we are getting a bit impatient dont like this 'life on hold, just in case we go...' lark, want to go just not sure how long to wait.

Unfortunately nothing is moving here so guess will have to be patient a bit longer, not my best attribute!!! lol

Chris
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:56 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

We are the same, finishing DIY jobs we started years ago, but never got round to finishing!! lol

the kids are getting good at cleaning up after themselves now tho' so thats good! lol

we are getting a bit impatient dont like this 'life on hold, just in case we go...' lark, want to go just not sure how long to wait.

Unfortunately nothing is moving here so guess will have to be patient a bit longer, not my best attribute!!! lol

Chris

Just sent you a blue box to help your patience
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Hi Sue,
There's just no pleasing some people dont think even they know what they want. Have you been on the market long?

Good luck
Chris
Nah, only went on at Easter so plenty of time yet. It's just funny the excuses they come up with!!