Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

First house viewer- cash buyer!!!

Wikiposts

First house viewer- cash buyer!!!

Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: First house viewer- cash buyer!!!

Originally Posted by pru
Using two agents does not mean that they are competing for the commission because they simply share it when the transaction is completed. You may well regret not having sold for just £10000 under your asking price in this market. A bird in the hand etc........
Don't know where you got the info that the agents would share the fee money as they both said to us if they do not sell the house then they get no fee. The house had only been on the market for 2 days so to sell it to someone who offers 10 grand less seems very daft to me, its only this week that the house has gone into the paper with one of the agents so we will have to see where we go from here. We just had another person come around who was having a look for there son and i'm one for thinking that the market is picking up, if all the new sold signs that are going up are anything to go by. Strange how i now seem to notice houses with for sale signs a lot more now ours has them.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:17 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi,

got our first viewer tomorrow afternoon, apparently a cash buyer!!!

busy tidying, cleaning only prob is me and hubby at work all day so kids with their older brother, the challenge will be can they keep it tidy!!!!!!

Really need your karma today folks!!! beg, beg grovel!!

so sorry friends no all night cyber party tonight!!!! lol

Chris
what was that about the cyberparty Chris? good luck with your viewings. Cash buyers, cool!

Paul
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi chris,hows it going dont forget to let us know good luck

tracey
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:48 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Chris, have sent you some karma our house has now been on the market 8 weeks and we've only had 2 viewers, a 3rd viewer was booked but never showed, some people are so rude!!
We put the house on the market 10k lower than the estimation and we still can't get the viewers through the door! We have now gone multi agent so we shall see what happens!
Let us know how you got on.
mandi
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:55 pm
pru
Just Joined

pru is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=karenjc]Don't know where you got the info that the agents would share the fee money as they both said to us if they do not sell the house then they get no fee.

If they don't sell the house at all of course they get no fee. If the house is sold I think you will find that they share the commission. That is how the multiple agency system works.

Still what do I know. Listen to the others on this board who talk of spring bounces, waiting for someone to meet your asking price and relying on good karma. They really know what they are talking about.
Old Apr 16th 2005, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

If they don't sell the house at all of course they get no fee. If the house is sold I think you will find that they share the commission. That is how the multiple agency system works.

Hi Pru
Have just rung the estate agents & they told me that whoever sells the house gets the commission the other are the weakest link and leave with nothing!!!!!!
Karen x
Old Apr 16th 2005, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by gajjitt
what was that about the cyberparty Chris? good luck with your viewings. Cash buyers, cool!

Paul

I know never could resist a party!!!

Chris
Old Apr 16th 2005, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Hi all,

thanks for all your good wishes, walking round with everything crossed!!!! very difficult!!

Sound very positive, want to buy our white goods- even the microwave good job they didnt look inside!!!

Asking how quick we can move out, and if we want to sell any furniture, these sound just what we need.

will let you know if I get any news but good luck to all selling.! hoping this theory behind karma working for me too!

Chris
Old Apr 16th 2005, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mandi248
Good luck Chris, have sent you some karma our house has now been on the market 8 weeks and we've only had 2 viewers, a 3rd viewer was booked but never showed, some people are so rude!!
We put the house on the market 10k lower than the estimation and we still can't get the viewers through the door! We have now gone multi agent so we shall see what happens!
Let us know how you got on.
mandi
Hi Mandi,

thank you have tried to send some karma but wont let me but will return favour.

very frustrating isnt it, cant do a lot till someone views and can identify things to improve

Good luck really hoping this works if it does my karma is reserved for house sellers!!!

Chris
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:55 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi Mandi,

thank you have tried to send some karma but wont let me but will return favour.

very frustrating isnt it, cant do a lot till someone views and can identify things to improve

Good luck really hoping this works if it does my karma is reserved for house sellers!!!

Chris
Thanks Chris,
We actually had a viewer yesterday! had a phone call from the agents to ask if this couple could have a look around, they were outside sat in their car!! I was then running around like a woman possessed clearing up and making beds! the place wasn't that too untidy thanks to the no show on Thursday, but they said they loved the house and it was the best one they'd seen so far it was certainly at the top of their list, but.......they haven't even got their house on the market yet and it won't be for another 2 weeks. Oh well will have to keep my fingers crossed, it goes on with another agent this week so hopefully we may get a flourish of viewers, or is that just wishful thinking!
Hope you sell the house to those viewers Chris it certasinly sounds promising

mandi x
Old Apr 16th 2005, 9:04 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Chris,
We actually had a viewer yesterday! had a phone call from the agents to ask if this couple could have a look around, they were outside sat in their car!! I was then running around like a woman possessed clearing up and making beds! the place wasn't that too untidy thanks to the no show on Thursday, but they said they loved the house and it was the best one they'd seen so far it was certainly at the top of their list, but.......they haven't even got their house on the market yet and it won't be for another 2 weeks. Oh well will have to keep my fingers crossed, it goes on with another agent this week so hopefully we may get a flourish of viewers, or is that just wishful thinking!

mandi x
We ended up with 3 viewings yesterday, all very positive (one has already sold there house).
So any offers will keep you posted....its like a race this.
Old Apr 16th 2005, 9:09 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by pompeywill
We ended up with 3 viewings yesterday, all very positive (one has already sold there house).
Have sent you karma for good luck Hope you get that offer.
mandi
Old Apr 17th 2005, 1:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Chris,

mandi x
Lets hope they can get a quick sale and come back and buy yours, got fiend of my sister coming to view this after and a work colleague has said she is interested, made an offer to me not sure how serious she is, only prob they expect some discount etc coz they know you bu we want as much as poss.

Dont mean to sound greedy but this is a new future we are talking about!

Well good luck, hoping to hear something tomorrow but we'll see.

Chris
Old Apr 17th 2005, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pompeywill

HI look I really have no objection to a tie!!!! lol

not worried about winning just wanna sell my house!! ..... NOW!!!!

but good luck with yours
CHRIS
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi Chris....hows the house sale going then??? Any offers yet..sorry if I've missed a thread, incase you've already gone through this one.

J

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.