Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

First house viewer- cash buyer!!!

Wikiposts

First house viewer- cash buyer!!!

Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default First house viewer- cash buyer!!!

Hi,

got our first viewer tomorrow afternoon, apparently a cash buyer!!!

busy tidying, cleaning only prob is me and hubby at work all day so kids with their older brother, the challenge will be can they keep it tidy!!!!!!

Really need your karma today folks!!! beg, beg grovel!!

so sorry friends no all night cyber party tonight!!!! lol

Chris
Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:09 am
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default Re: First house viewer- cash buyer!!!

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi,

busy tidying, cleaning only prob is me and hubby at work all day so kids with their older brother, the challenge will be can they keep it tidy!!!!!!

Chris
very best a luck to you...Im starting to get really depressed about not selling already and its only been on a month...this is worse than not knowing wether you have a visa or not...! Good Luck...
Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi,

Chris
Hi Chris,

Everything crossed for you for tomorrow.

Give the kids a tenner, send them to the cinema, give keys to estate agent...house stays clean..

Karma coming your way...now get cleaning....

Judith
Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

oops - got to spread it around a bit...will pass you some asap.

J
Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Rachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond reputeRachel1978 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Chris
Good luck, sent you some karma to help
Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:23 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Chris

Tried the karma trick but I am all out of it at the moment!

Anyway, hope the kids are on their best behaviour (!) and that the viewing goes well. Let us know . . . . .

Binbird
Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:37 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Chris
Hi Chris

I have the same problem about kids keeping tidy. I think Aimee's idea of tidying is shove everything under the bed or Ill just put that school uniform there cos Ill need it again soon!!

Kids don't you just love em!
Anyway we haven't got any viewers yet but I've sent you some Karma for Good Luck so why are you on here, Get to work....

Chat soon
tell Harriet Ill be asking her if she has helped out
Ang
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by peppi
very best a luck to you...Im starting to get really depressed about not selling already and its only been on a month...this is worse than not knowing wether you have a visa or not...! Good Luck...

Know how you feel this time last year houses here were selling as fast as they went on the market. We've been on now for about a month too, its depressing when you want to get on and do something!

Good luck to you too!!

Chris
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hi Chris,

Everything crossed for you for tomorrow.

Give the kids a tenner, send them to the cinema, give keys to estate agent...house stays clean..

Karma coming your way...now get cleaning....

Judith

Thanks Judith,

All sorted all the kids have jobs, on call tonight till 7 tomorrow night just hope no-one decides to go into labour!!!

Cleaning sorted just time to chat to pals on here!!

Chris
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Chris
aaawww shame about the cyber party,but good luck with your viewers i ll keep everything crossed for let me know how you get on
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rachel1978
Good luck, sent you some karma to help

Thank you Rachel, tried to return favour but I got to spread it round so will return asap

Chris
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi Chris

Tried the karma trick but I am all out of it at the moment!

Anyway, hope the kids are on their best behaviour (!) and that the viewing goes well. Let us know . . . . .

Binbird

Thanks Binbird,

sending them to the park when I leave for work with a packup!!!!! lol

Chris
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi Chris

I have the same problem about kids keeping tidy. I think Aimee's idea of tidying is shove everything under the bed or Ill just put that school uniform there cos Ill need it again soon!!

Kids don't you just love em!
Anyway we haven't got any viewers yet but I've sent you some Karma for Good Luck so why are you on here, Get to work....

Chat soon
tell Harriet Ill be asking her if she has helped out
Ang

Hi Ang,
Thank you, tried to send you some karma back but right out now will send you some asap.

Sounds just like mine but they are getting good at it now!!!

6 year old piped back at me today 'Its never good enough for you!!'

Nice eh?? this is because her idea of putting toys away was to clear a path to her bed. Done properly now!!!!

Harriet enoys talking to Aimee, they all want to meet up.

Talk to you soon
Chris
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scissors
aaawww shame about the cyber party,but good luck with your viewers i ll keep everything crossed for let me know how you get on

ooooooo flash Tracey!!! but very bright!!! lol

I am praying, he's a cash buyer by all accounts, pleeaaassseee!!

Will let you know how we get on.

as I say on call tonight so really should get some sleep!

will have to arrange cyber party again soon, if my house sells will be having a real one!!! lol

Chris
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:34 am
Banned

mungomidge is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: First house viewer- cash buyer!!!

GOOD LUCK sold ours last week for asking price

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.