Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

First day of Spring

First day of Spring

Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First day of Spring

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Blimey - where are you?
In the 'hills' Sassafras. It's always colder up here but in the summer you feel the benefits no flies
Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Yep I had ice on my windscreen too at 6am this morning. Had forgotten what it's like to try and drive down the road while the windscreen is defrosting!!
Old Sep 1st 2005, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jaykay
Yep I had ice on my windscreen too at 6am this morning. Had forgotten what it's like to try and drive down the road while the windscreen is defrosting!!

Believe it or not, thats i one thing i miss about UK! I used to love scraping words into the frost on the windscreen.

Daffodils in August? Still cant get used to that
Old Sep 1st 2005, 5:51 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
In the 'hills' Sassafras. It's always colder up here but in the summer you feel the benefits no flies
Yeah it was 2 degrees when I was driving home at 5am this morning. Great morning for a hot water bottle and fantastic sleep. Got up this afternoon & the sun is shining.
Back to Hevs tomorrow to shift more soil, anyone who fancies a meet up at Hevs bring your own shovel.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 5:59 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup...bloody cold up here in Bendigo too....

Had a very icey deck this morning. Damn near went assoverapex this morning...and for those of you that know me....you can imagine how funny that would have looked...

Anyway...not really got anything new to add to the thread. I got half an hour left of work and only 8 posts till I hit 2000....wondered if I could hit it before I got home
Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:37 am
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

Well once again, its another lovely day here in Brisvegas,

Sunny with a lovely breeze, think I will be popping down to the outside bar in approx 23mins... to take advantage...
Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:41 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sloake
Well once again, its another lovely day here in Brisvegas,

Sunny with a lovely breeze, think I will be popping down to the outside bar in approx 23mins... to take advantage...

Its a hard life.

Old Sep 1st 2005, 6:44 am
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Its a hard life.

I know.. dont know how I get from one day to the next...

no really...
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:01 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helinuk
I even had a bonfire.
Bet your neighbours loved you...!
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

Desire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to behold

First day of spring hasn't felt like it here today in Adelaide
Miss my radiators, how am i going to warm up my pyjamas tonight!
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Bet your neighbours loved you...!
my neighbours don't complain - (we live behind UKs largest cemetry where Dodi Fayed was 1st buried)
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:37 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

my neighbours don't complain - (we live behind UKs largest cemetry where Dodi Fayed was 1st buried)

LOL!
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:48 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean 1st buried, did they dig him up???
Old Sep 1st 2005, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
What do you mean 1st buried, did they dig him up???
yes - he was buried in the Muslim cemetry behind our house , then his father, Al Fayed, applied for permission to bury him in his back garden(he lives in a large house and garden in Surrey somewhere, so 6 weeks later Dodi was exhumed and re buried.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 8:41 am
Badge

Originally Posted by Jaykay
do you mean ice, or frost - or less.?

It's bizarre, we always get people saying how cold it must get where we are 'in the hills' but I've never even had a light frost.

Badge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.