Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

First day of Spring

First day of Spring

Old Aug 31st 2005, 8:28 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First day of Spring

Originally Posted by CORKER
You're all moaning about a bit of hot weather..!!!!! And where are we all trying to go ??????

CORKER

Ahh but in Brissie, doesn't it cool down at night
Old Aug 31st 2005, 8:29 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CORKER
You're all moaning about a bit of hot weather..!!!!! And where are we all trying to go ??????

CORKER
Lovely hot yet dry Perth i find it very humid here and its not hot long enough to get used to it !
Even when i lived in Sydney i found it ok
Old Aug 31st 2005, 8:30 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bridiej
Yes, but as I said to Possoms earlier, at least in WA we'll have air conditioning!
We have air conditioning here too... The back doors wide open....
and it's cheap too....

CORKER
Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:22 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bordy
Woohoooo Winters over for another year, not that you lot in Brissy or Cairns know what Winter is anymore.

Lets hope all the bickering is over & maybe Sue might even let Megs come back in.
YES! And wasn't it fab last Saturday? I spent the whole day out in the sun chilling out. Pure bliss....

Anya.
Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:31 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Wink Re: First day of Spring

First day of Spring

Sorry, I thought you said, "First spring of day" ...

I'll go back to my

Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:33 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

How depressing...autumn in 1hr 27m ...
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I can't complain, its been 34c here in Surrey today, thunder & lightening this evening, only a few spots of rain not the downpour forecast. I even had a bonfire.
Old Aug 31st 2005, 11:39 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anya4oz
YES! And wasn't it fab last Saturday? I spent the whole day out in the sun chilling out. Pure bliss....

Anya.
It was glorious, perfect for draining my water logged yard (thanks again Bordy, cheif aggi pipe man) and shifting 2 meteres of top soil Its been a mixed bag since then though, did anyone else get their yards rearranged by the high winds :scared:
Old Aug 31st 2005, 11:52 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Never understood this in the UK - don't Spring and Autumn start with the Vernal and Autumnal equinoxes? In this case, on or around 21st September?
Old Aug 31st 2005, 11:58 pm
Banned

Fuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant futureFuzzy Duck has a brilliant future

Woohoooo Winters over for another year, not that you lot in Brissy or Cairns know what Winter is anymore.

Lets hope all the bickering is over & maybe Sue might even let Megs come back in.
The weather has been a lot better here in Brisbane for the last few weeks, not so cold in the mornings and nice afternoons.
I too hope the bickering can be put to rest but I certainly don't want to see Megs back.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 12:41 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

....and what a beautiful day it is
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:13 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
It was glorious, perfect for draining my water logged yard (thanks again Bordy, cheif aggi pipe man) and shifting 2 meteres of top soil Its been a mixed bag since then though, did anyone else get their yards rearranged by the high winds :scared:
ohh yes! My lawn got covered with parts of the gum tree and the crushed rock got moved off the path

First Day of Spring and I had ice on the windscreen - Melbourne
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:35 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
ohh yes! My lawn got covered with parts of the gum tree and the crushed rock got moved off the path

First Day of Spring and I had ice on the windscreen - Melbourne
Blimey - where are you?
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Let's hope our visa comes soon so we can experience our first Oz spring!
it will i can feel it in my water, Denise
Old Sep 1st 2005, 2:40 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

We've had the coldest September temperature on record this morning: 1 degree C - It was FREEZING. It's now lovely and sunny, bit nippy still.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.