Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

First 2 viewings today!!!!!!!!

First 2 viewings today!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 14th 2005, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default First 2 viewings today!!!!!!!!

Just sitting here waiting for my first viewer, after flying around like a mad women all morning trying to get the house cleaned and gleaming after our weekend in london.london meet was great by the way
Feeling very nervous now.......hope they like it...... :scared:
Anyone want to give me some karma...i think i need it....and ive got all day to wait for the second lot of viewers tonight might have to hit the bottle before then

tracey
Old Mar 14th 2005, 9:34 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: First 2 viewings today!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by scissors
Just sitting here waiting for my first viewer, after flying around like a mad women all morning trying to get the house cleaned and gleaming after our weekend in london.london meet was great by the way
Anyone want to give me some karma...i think i need it....and ive got all day to wait for the second lot of viewers tonight might have to hit the bottle before then

tracey
Done m'lady best of luck with it, just dont be too drunk when the next viewers arrive
Old Mar 14th 2005, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for that ive sent you some right back,i ll try not to drink to much

tracey
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:08 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

tracey
Have sent you some, when we had our 1st (and only) viewer it was on a day that both myself and husband were working, so we have given the estate agent a key, that morning I got up extra early and kicked the kids out of bed to make sure the house was sparkling before I left for work, anyway they said they liked the house but the garden was too small and they didn't like the positioning since then we have had no other viewers after 3 weeks and i have now lost the incentive to keep it spotless!!
Hope the viewings go well and I hope you don't get too drunk, have visions of you on bended knees begging them to buy your house mandi
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Tracey Everything crossed for you guys!!

Karma sent last night

Good luck, let me know how you get on

Sue & Chris x
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:13 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

tracey

I am all out of K......but will give it to you when congrats are in order.

good luck......have you got the fresh coffee on... and less of the

DX
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Jacs will become famous soon enoughJacs will become famous soon enough

Hi Tracey

2 viewings not bad! hope it works out ok

this is the 6th week with ours on and only 1 viewing its driving me insane!

see you soon

Jackie
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

tracey
Hi Tracey,
Good to hear you are getting viewings karma coming your way. Good luck, will keep my fingers crossed for you. My house went on the market a fortnight ago. Not had any veiwings yet. Somebody was supposed to come round the week it went up for sale. Like you went mad trying to keep the house spotless then found out they'd cancelled, gutted.

Not been posting on here for a while as I've had a lot going on. Glad everythings moving forward for you. Hows things, I'm not up to date with what's going on with everybody now. Have you got your visa? Did you go to see Good Charlotte?
Will try and come on a bit more and keep in touch with people. If anybody had sent me a pm and I have not yet replied I am sorry will try to catch up soon.
Take care,
Tracey.
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:26 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck with the viewing Tracey!!!!!!!!!

I would send some karma but it won't let me

Let us know how it all goes!!!!

Petra
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandi248
Have sent you some, when we had our 1st (and only) viewer it was on a day that both myself and husband were working, so we have given the estate agent a key, that morning I got up extra early and kicked the kids out of bed to make sure the house was sparkling before I left for work, anyway they said they liked the house but the garden was too small and they didn't like the positioning since then we have had no other viewers after 3 weeks and i have now lost the incentive to keep it spotless!!
Hope the viewings go well and I hope you don't get too drunk, have visions of you on bended knees begging them to buy your house mandi
lol, now that would be a sight wouldnt it well hes just been and he didnt hardly speak any english,and hes got 4 more to look at today....he said he d seen 3 more over the weekend in my area but this was the best one out of them...dont know what to think really

AAARRRHHH

tracey
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:34 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

he said he d seen 3 more over the weekend in my area but this was the best one out of them...dont know what to think really
..think positive thoughts and keep EVERYTHING crossed!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 14th 2005, 10:35 am
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough

tracey
Tracey

Best of luck, ours went on the market on Saturday. Seems like we have quite a lot of competition in our price range. Over the last 2 weeks there seems to be millions of for sale boards going up in our area (Somerset). I leave in 8 weeks time, I don't think I can trust husband to keep house clean! I begged him to put the house up in Feb, but he just wouldn't listen, now we are running out of time and if we get a buyer in 8 weeks it will be a miracle.

Fingers crossed

Lucy
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jacs
Hi Tracey

2 viewings not bad! hope it works out ok

this is the 6th week with ours on and only 1 viewing its driving me insane!

see you soon

Jackie
hi jackie,hope you get some viewings soon, i really feel for you,karma sent

tracey
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

lol, now that would be a sight wouldnt it well hes just been and he didnt hardly speak any english,and hes got 4 more to look at today....he said he d seen 3 more over the weekend in my area but this was the best one out of them...dont know what to think really

AAARRRHHH

tracey

I found it best to not think!! the people that like ours did`nt look like they did...but did I used to be thinking... do they.. dont they.. drove myself mad

Sue x
Old Mar 14th 2005, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sue2
I found it best to not think!! the people that like ours did`nt look like they did...but did I used to be thinking... do they.. dont they.. drove myself mad

Sue x
its horrible not knowin what they think isnt it,they were quick,that says to me not really intersted.....enjoyed yesterday by the way,did you enjoy your 2nd roast lol

tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.