Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fireworks at Sorrento Quay/Hillary's

Fireworks at Sorrento Quay/Hillary's

Old Nov 27th 2004, 12:44 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Fireworks at Sorrento Quay/Hillary's

Went to the fireworks tonight and had a fabulous time whilst the girlies went out to their Salsa night.

It was probably one of the best firework displays I have seen for a while and was a very pleasant evening sat on the rocks overlooking the water. Imogen thoroughly enjoyed herself after being disappointed in missing Bonfire night in England for the first time.

On Dec 4th its the fireworks at Osborne Park which are also supposed to be good.

Hope anyone else who went had a good time. I read Renth's bit of advice and didn't park in the main bit but actually near Harbour Rise, got away with no hassle with the traffic.

Warren

Old Nov 28th 2004, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Fireworks at Sorrento Quay/Hillary's

Good wasnt it. Hubby went down with inlaws and the kids, i stopped at home and watched it off the drive as scott didnt want to go. Still had a great view of it though.
Joanne
Old Nov 28th 2004, 1:18 am
Living the Oz lifestyle..

sunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant futuresunchaser has a brilliant future
Default Re: Fireworks at Sorrento Quay/Hillary's

We thoroughly enjoyed it too! I was impressed for how long it went on. Yipppeeee the start of summer, what a way to celebrate it!