British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Fireman Badge!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/fireman-badge-254754/)

Go Banana's !! Sep 17th 2004 3:38 pm

Re: Fireman Badge!!

Well done Badge, I'm really chuffed for you.
Just think off all those women swooning over you in that uniform.....where do you join up............ :rolleyes:

Best wishes
Warren :cool:

Badge Sep 17th 2004 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Well done Badge, I'm really chuffed for you.
Just think off all those women swooning over you in that uniform.....where do you join up............ :rolleyes:

Best wishes
Warren :cool:

I've had my days of women swooning over my uniforms etc etc.....now I am quite content to do the job..bloody hell anymore uniforms and I'll be Mr Ben himself. I've always been a Mr Ben, I've got a parachute outfit, a scuba outfit, army green, army blue (get married in it),jesus...

don't see the attraction of a fireman's uniform myself...all helmet and baggy clothing??

BM

Pollyana Sep 17th 2004 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Just think off all those women swooning over you in that uniform.....where do you join up............

Badge, there is a Firefighters Calendar on its way to you .........keep working on the body mate,and maybe one day you will reach their standard......!!! A comparison has been done and you are considered "reasonably acceptable as a pin-up firefighter, but could do better......" (and I refuse to reveal my source!) :D :D

And PS - the attraction isn't the uniform, its the lack of it......

Badge Sep 17th 2004 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Badge, there is a Firefighters Calendar on its way to you .........keep working on the body mate,and maybe one day you will reach their standard......!!! A comparison has been done and you are considered "reasonably acceptable as a pin-up firefighter, but could do better......" (and I refuse to reveal my source!) :D :D

And PS - the attraction isn't the uniform, its the lack of it......

erm readers, the calendar is for the wife...

Go Banana's !! Sep 17th 2004 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by Badge
I've had my days of women swooning over my uniforms etc etc.....now I am quite content to do the job..bloody hell anymore uniforms and I'll be Mr Ben himself. I've always been a Mr Ben, I've got a parachute outfit, a scuba outfit, army green, army blue (get married in it),jesus...

don't see the attraction of a fireman's uniform myself...all helmet and baggy clothing??

BM

Badge, you sound more like Action Man, are you sure you don't have something to confess ? LOL :D

Warren

Pollyana Sep 17th 2004 4:15 pm

erm readers, the calendar is for the wife...

Yeah yeah yeah, heard that one before.....!! :D

bundy Sep 17th 2004 5:45 pm

BM

Badge, it's all in the way you wear it. Or not, as the case maybe. Off the shoulder number - see early pictures. Pollyana will direct you.

Had we been on the smut thread, the helmet reference would have deserved a comment

anya4oz Sep 17th 2004 9:00 pm

BM

Ah, but the Senior guys that run the stations (they call them 'the Firemaster' in the UK) get to wear those uniforms with the peaked caps... wow!!!! ;)

Anya.