firefighter

Old Jan 9th 2004, 10:39 am
Just Joined

john/liz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default firefighter

My wife and I are in the proccess of applying at the moment, she is a teacher and i'm a firefigher. I am interested to find out if any other firefighters from the uk have come over and stayed in the job. Cheers. JB
Old Jan 9th 2004, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future
Default Re: firefighter

I thought if you were a firefighter,you had to do all your training again,as being a firefighter is one of the most sought jobs in au,have you been on there web site ?i was wanting more info on this and it seems that any firefighter from outside of au still has to apply again and go through the same training as a australian citizen and then only then you have to go into a que .Coulld be wrong you beter go on the au fire service web.Good luck !!!!!