Finished Work!

Old Sep 19th 2003, 8:24 pm
Crocodile Member

Location: Wurtulla, Sunshine Coast. Crikey Terri, That's a BIG ONE!
Andy_Hanrahan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Finished Work!

Today was my last day at work. We fly out on 29 September. Now it all seems real. Is it possible to be excited and scared sh**tless at the same time?

I think I must be one of the next to go. anyone going sooner, or soon after?

Andy
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:00 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, its perfectly possible - I feel the same!
Woman at work retired today - for months I've been saying "oh, she goes long before me...." now I've realised I'm the next to walk out the door! 15 more working days. 6 weeks to the minute I'll be boarding that plane........ ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:scared:
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:04 pm
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Finished Work!

Originally posted by Andy_Hanrahan
Today was my last day at work. We fly out on 29 September. Now it all seems real. Is it possible to be excited and scared sh**tless at the same time?

Andy
Know exactly how you feel, its a bit weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:scared:

Suz
Old Sep 19th 2003, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

It must be scarey, but exciting as well!

Look forward to your trip, once that plane leaves it will be the start of your new lives.

Lucky things!!
Old Sep 19th 2003, 10:39 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: Finished Work!

Originally posted by Andy_Hanrahan

Andy
Hi andy my husband also called andy is leaving on the 30th from manchester to london, then onto hong kong, then tullamarine in Melbourne....must say he,s crappin himself but wont admit it men who need em!!!!!
johanne