British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/fingers-crossed-house-viewing-5-15-a-260353/)

shecha Oct 15th 2004 3:40 pm

Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 
Hi everyone,
Keep your fingers crossed for us, we've got a viewing for our house at 5.15 pm today!!!!
We're desperate to sell our house - coz we have the visas sorted and we're all ready to go except for selling the house!
God, I hope this is the one!!!
Cheers
Shell

SunshineGirl Oct 15th 2004 3:47 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi everyone,
Keep your fingers crossed for us, we've got a viewing for our house at 5.15 pm today!!!!
We're desperate to sell our house - coz we have the visas sorted and we're all ready to go except for selling the house!
God, I hope this is the one!!!
Cheers
Shell

Everything crossed and karma sent!

shecha Oct 15th 2004 3:51 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Everything crossed and karma sent!


Chers SunshineGirl,
Much appreciated!!!
Shell

DollyDaydream Oct 15th 2004 3:55 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 
Shell

Positive thoughts : positive thoughts : positive thoughts : positive thoughts : positive thoughts

Fingers, toes and any other outer extremity crossed for you. :)

GOOD LUCK

D D

Cheeky Oct 15th 2004 4:06 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 
Good luck..........sending lots of positive vibes (and Karma of course! ) your way!!!!! :)

Fingers and things crossed for you!!

Regards,
Cheeky

natty Oct 15th 2004 4:16 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 
Hope they fall in love with it !!!!!

Good Luck

Nat xxx :)

madsad Oct 15th 2004 4:51 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 
Best of luck :D really hope these are the ones :rolleyes: !!
Donna.

shecha Oct 15th 2004 8:28 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 
Cheers everyone for the positive thoughts and karma!!! We really appreciate it!!!
The viewing went really well and they told the Agent at least 3 times that they really liked it. They have more viewings booked tomorrow with the same Agent who did the accompanied viewing, but she said after that our house was by far the better property!
So all looking quite good!!!
If we get an offer I'll be so excited and I'll let you know.
Cheers again
Shell

madsad Oct 15th 2004 8:31 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 

Originally Posted by shecha
Cheers everyone for the positive thoughts and karma!!! We really appreciate it!!!
The viewing went really well and they told the Agent at least 3 times that they really liked it. They have more viewings booked tomorrow with the same Agent who did the accompanied viewing, but she said after that our house was by far the better property!
So all looking quite good!!!
If we get an offer I'll be so excited and I'll let you know.
Cheers again
Shell


Great news :D fingers crossed for an offer! ;)
Donna x

Cheeky Oct 15th 2004 8:49 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 
Great news Shell!!!

Well it sounds very positive!!! Good onya!!

BTW I couldnt send you karma before.......sorry, Ive none left, but should be back on in 24hrs so as I promised I will send ya some then!! :)

Good Luck,
Cheeky!! :)

teach Oct 15th 2004 9:14 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi everyone,
Keep your fingers crossed for us, we've got a viewing for our house at 5.15 pm today!!!!
We're desperate to sell our house - coz we have the visas sorted and we're all ready to go except for selling the house!
God, I hope this is the one!!!
Cheers
Shell


Hiya Shell,
Hope it went well. Did you know that we both had a colour ad in Argus this week? Speak to you soon,
Hugs
Sarah

DollyDaydream Oct 15th 2004 9:16 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 
Shell

Still keeping everything crossed for you. Keep us posted.

D D

shecha Oct 20th 2004 8:17 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 
Hi guys,
Thanks again everyone for the good luck wishes and karma!
Unfortunately though - no luck with that viewing on Friday last week - they loved the house, but it didn't have enough parking for them.
Had 2 more viewings booked, one on Satuday and one today - but neither showed up!!!! :mad:
Feeling really miserable - but trying to be more positive as we have another viewing booked for tomorrow at 5.00 pm, so I'm hoping like hell this will lead to something and they at least bother to turn up!!!!
Getting the visa was no where near as stressfull as trying to sell this bloody house!!!
Thank again guys!
Shelley

teach Oct 20th 2004 8:24 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi guys,
Thanks again everyone for the good luck wishes and karma!
Unfortunately though - no luck with that viewing on Friday last week - they loved the house, but it didn't have enough parking for them.
Had 2 more viewings booked, one on Satuday and one today - but neither showed up!!!! :mad:
Feeling really miserable - but trying to be more positive as we have another viewing booked for tomorrow at 5.00 pm, so I'm hoping like hell this will lead to something and they at least bother to turn up!!!!
Getting the visa was no where near as stressfull as trying to sell this bloody house!!!
Thank again guys!
Shelley

Hiya Shell,
Keep your chin up mate. People are coming through your door, soon someone will be the right one.
Big hugs
Sarah

artep Oct 20th 2004 8:42 pm

Re: Fingers crossed - house viewing at 5.15!!!!
 
Fingers crossed for your viewing tomorrow Shell!!! As Sarah said...people are coming through the door, you're doing everything you can. I agree with you about the stress... :rolleyes: house selling HAS to be the worst bit :mad:

Sending you some finger crossing karma!!!!!

Petra


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:57 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.