Wikiposts

fingers crossed

Old May 16th 2005, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fingers crossed

Thanks everyone and good luck to those also in the middle of the house selling nightmare.

Scecha, where about in Brisbane are you? Heading there myself when I've sold up.
Tracey
Old May 16th 2005, 9:22 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Thanks everyone and good luck to those also in the middle of the house selling nightmare.

Scecha, where about in Brisbane are you? Heading there myself when I've sold up.
Tracey

Hi Tracey,

We are in Bray Park near Strathpine - which is Northside.

Have you got any ideas where in Brissy you wanna head for when you get here????

Shell
Old May 16th 2005, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shecha
Hi Tracey,

We are in Bray Park near Strathpine - which is Northside.

Have you got any ideas where in Brissy you wanna head for when you get here????

Shell
Not really, have looked at loads of places including Strathpine etc. The kids are now saying they want to live near to the beach so I am considering moving down towards the Gold Coast and commuting. A bit of a nightmare I know. I wont mind so much if I can get 12 hour shifts which is what I do now though it's looking doubtful at the moment.

Would look at hospitals on the Gold coast but can't seem to get a website.
The way the house sale is going (or not more to the point) I still have plenty of time to look. In hindsight I wish we had looked round at different areas when we were over there in October but we decided to just have a holiday instead.
Old May 16th 2005, 10:28 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Not really, have looked at loads of places including Strathpine etc. The kids are now saying they want to live near to the beach so I am considering moving down towards the Gold Coast and commuting. A bit of a nightmare I know. I wont mind so much if I can get 12 hour shifts which is what I do now though it's looking doubtful at the moment.

Would look at hospitals on the Gold coast but can't seem to get a website.
The way the house sale is going (or not more to the point) I still have plenty of time to look. In hindsight I wish we had looked round at different areas when we were over there in October but we decided to just have a holiday instead.

The Gold Coast is really nice, we went there for a few days recently. It's very expensive to buy there compared to many areas around Brisbane City which is why we wouldn't be able to consider living there and its the same with many areas near the beaches on the Sunshine Coast.

Hope you have some luck with the house soon!!!!
Old May 16th 2005, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Good luck Tracey - hope it goes okay for you. We have had 5 viewers in two weeks and nothing, but one coming tomorrow, so hopefully something. Will keep fingers crossed for you.

Sarah
Old May 16th 2005, 11:00 pm
Sand, sea and serenity

Milo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the roughMilo is a jewel in the rough

Fingers crossed and everything inbetween

Hi Tracey

Don't loose hope, we had 7 and a half months and 17 viewers, five offers, 2 fall throughs to contend with, we showed the last viewer around the house just before we moved to Australia, we left the estate agent to sell the house and the solicitor the right to sign when the big day came. We were off to our new life! House sold 1 month after getting to Australia to last viewers.

The right person hasn't seen your house yet! but soon will, just keep that in mind.

Good luck,

Marie