Wikiposts

fingers crossed

Old May 13th 2005, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default fingers crossed

I have 2 viewings tomorrow morning . The house has been on the market since February and have only had 2 viewers so far, no offers. I'm really hoping to go by the end of August and the only thing holding me back is the house sale.

So please keep your fingers and everything else crossed for me.
Thanks
Tracey.
Old May 13th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fingers crossed

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I have 2 viewings tomorrow morning . The house has been on the market since February and have only had 2 viewers so far, no offers. I'm really hoping to go by the end of August and the only thing holding me back is the house sale.

Thanks
Tracey.
Good luck Tracey, hope you get it sold.
Hilary
Old May 13th 2005, 8:38 am
Ready to Jaunt

Starcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
Tracey.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck Tracey. Will keep all available extremities crossed for you! We will probably be frantically cleaning/lawn mowing in unison - our prospective buyer keeps popping over and I have to keep pretending that our house always looks so immaculate! Even our kid knows the dance now!
Old May 13th 2005, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Starcatcher
Good luck Tracey. Will keep all available extremities crossed for you! We will probably be frantically cleaning/lawn mowing in unison - our prospective buyer keeps popping over and I have to keep pretending that our house always looks so immaculate! Even our kid knows the dance now!
Will keep everything crossed for you too. Tried to send you some karma but it said I hav already given out too much will try again later.
By the way, have you seen the thread for the North East meet? Are you going?
Old May 13th 2005, 8:42 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Tracey.
Wishing you the very best of luck for your viewings this weekend Tracey. (Should be able to get karma to you tomorrow!)

Don't forget to pass on the feedback to us and don't worry if it appears negative as so many prospective purchasers seem very able at hiding their emotions. Our first offer (which fell through) came from a couple who whizzed through the house in a flash and I really didn't think the lady would go for it at all.

Binbird
Old May 13th 2005, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Good luck with your viewers Tracey,

Fingers crossed for a sale!!!

Chris
Old May 13th 2005, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Good luck Tracey i,ve never sent karma before but i,ll give it a go now for you as us house sellers need all the help we can get at the mo

dave
Old May 13th 2005, 9:56 am
Ready to Jaunt

Starcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Will keep everything crossed for you too. Tried to send you some karma but it said I hav already given out too much will try again later.
By the way, have you seen the thread for the North East meet? Are you going?
We would have loved to have met up with folks from the NE but we leave on the 17th June so too late. It would have great to chat to others voluntarily putting themselves through this nuttiness - family and friends have been a bit funny lately as the leaving date approaches - on top of house (possibly or possibly not) selling, packing up, giving up work, making sure mum has every thing she needs for the next 20 years , it is just a tad stressful.....if anyone in Durham/Sunderland/Newcastle wants impromptu meet before we go, we'll be there - Brewsters, Wacky Warehouse, Morrisons, whatever!
Old May 13th 2005, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for your support (as always ). Will send some karma to you all when I can. Been a bit too generous lately apparently so it wont let me send any.
I'm not showing them around am letting the estate agents work for their money.I'll be off to Flamingoland with the kids :scared:
Tracey.
Old May 14th 2005, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Hopefully the viewers turned up this morning. Left a note with estate agent telling them that I would be out all day but they could leave feedback on my answerphone if they wanted. Didn't hear anything. Wont get my hopes up for any offers but would be interesting to know what they thought.
Will let you know if I have any luck.
Tracey.
Old May 14th 2005, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

good luck with your house tracy,lets hope their in a buying mood

tracey
Old May 16th 2005, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

I rang the estate agents yesterday to find out what the feedback for the viewings was.

Apparently the first lady said it wasn't for her (is this the favourite estate agent phrase? They say that every time )
I asked if she had said why but apparently not. AND... she didn't even bother to go upstairs How rude is that? I would have been well p*****d off if I had been doing the viewings.

By looking at the details of the house she could have seen what the layout and dimensions of the house are. Also, all the photos are of the downstairs so she would have seen what it looked like. Why bother to come at all . As for not looking upstairs, surely you would look even if you weren't interested after dragging somebody out to show you round on a Saturday morning. Also when somebody has obviously gone to the trouble of making sure everywhere is tidy etc.

The second viewer didn't even turn up .
What a load of time wasters. I thought buying the house was stressful.
I wish I'd known what would happen as I wouldn't have wasted my time and energy cleaning all the walls etc. upstairs. Could have spent my Friday night having a few instead.

Never mind.
Thanks for the karma, but might be needing some again soon .
Tracey.
Old May 16th 2005, 8:50 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracey
I've got all this to come...Im absolutly dreading trying to sell the house...
We've only put our TRA in 3 weeks ago and already Im panicking
Im a born worrier,I've got the paint out ready to patch up a few places and tidying up the garden,sorting out the sheds,attic etc....
Old May 16th 2005, 8:53 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: fingers crossed

Thanks
Tracey.
Good luck Tracey, nothing worse is there? Just waiting around for house to sell! Will try and send you some k.
Sarah
Old May 16th 2005, 9:12 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

I rang the estate agents yesterday to find out what the feedback for the viewings was.

Apparently the first lady said it wasn't for her (is this the favourite estate agent phrase? They say that every time )
I asked if she had said why but apparently not. AND... she didn't even bother to go upstairs How rude is that? I would have been well p*****d off if I had been doing the viewings.

By looking at the details of the house she could have seen what the layout and dimensions of the house are. Also, all the photos are of the downstairs so she would have seen what it looked like. Why bother to come at all . As for not looking upstairs, surely you would look even if you weren't interested after dragging somebody out to show you round on a Saturday morning. Also when somebody has obviously gone to the trouble of making sure everywhere is tidy etc.

The second viewer didn't even turn up .
What a load of time wasters. I thought buying the house was stressful.
I wish I'd known what would happen as I wouldn't have wasted my time and energy cleaning all the walls etc. upstairs. Could have spent my Friday night having a few instead.

Never mind.
Thanks for the karma, but might be needing some again soon .
Tracey.

Hi Tracey,

Its sooooo frustrating trying to sell the house - and when they don't turn up or check your house details first it is really annoying!!!!

Will try to send you some karma to keep you going!!!

Good luck!!!

Shell

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.