Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Find Perth People Very Clicky

Find Perth People Very Clicky

Old Nov 17th 2011, 10:34 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Find Perth People Very Clicky

Originally Posted by northernbird
That's not nice
It wasn't was it?

Perhaps he meant you need your ears syringed.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Where is the "Dont feed the Trolls" smilie? They're getting REALLY fat and need to go on a crash diet.... Its Cruel letting them get so overweight.... Their health will suffer and they just wont be able to keep up waddling along like a bunch of weebies... Sorry weebles.....
Old Nov 17th 2011, 12:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Where is the "Dont feed the Trolls" smilie? They're getting REALLY fat and need to go on a crash diet.... Its Cruel letting them get so overweight.... Their health will suffer and they just wont be able to keep up waddling along like a bunch of weebies... Sorry weebles.....
What do they do if they don't eat? They're in Perth aren't they?
Old Nov 17th 2011, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
What do they do if they don't eat? They're in Perth aren't they?
Hmmm... It would unkind to take away perfs national passtime.... However foie gras de weeble should be off the menu....

What is it that causes perthites, and it is perthites, to do this? its bloody constant...

No wonder people think perfs boring... It IS totally boring slagging it off the whole time... Fit in or fluck off to where you do fit in

See, sorted?
Old Nov 17th 2011, 12:52 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
It wasn't was it?

Perhaps he meant you need your ears syringed.
I had my ears syringed once and it perforated my eardrum. It wasn't nice.

I am hoping that despite living in the most miserable, boring City in the world that I still have enough of a sense of humour to realise that creature was joshing with me!

Nobody could upset me tonight because i have had my first bath in 6 years this evening and I am a chillaxed bird
Old Nov 17th 2011, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by northernbird
I had my ears syringed once and it perforated my eardrum. It wasn't nice.

I am hoping that despite living in the most miserable, boring City in the world that I still have enough of a sense of humour to realise that creature was joshing with me!

Nobody could upset me tonight because i have had my first bath in 6 years this evening and I am a chillaxed bird
You do nothing to help the "dirty stinking poms" beliefs that prevail with a statement like that

Is it a DEEP bath... White with chrome fittings

A few spa jets?

Can I come and have one please
Old Nov 17th 2011, 1:00 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
You do nothing to help the "dirty stinking poms" beliefs that prevail with a statement like that

Is it a DEEP bath... White with chrome fittings

A few spa jets?

Can I come and have one please
It is lovely and deep but not all that long but you would be OK as you aren't that much taller than me! No spa jets unfortunately unless you fart It is indeed white with chrome fittings. My new plug is a chrome one that is this pushy in and out thing. Almost finished and then I can get the kids out of my ensuite!!!
Old Nov 17th 2011, 1:02 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds very much like ours which is sort of a corner bath.
Never use it though.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 1:05 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I love having my ears syringed. I've got very narrow channels apparently so they get blocked easily. See, a Perth thread can be fascinating.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bix
Never use it though.
More dirty stinking poms
Old Nov 17th 2011, 1:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

We've got a spa bath, love it but don't use it very often as it's in the Girls bathroom and I refuse to go in there unless it's spotless and that doesn't happen often. Damned if I'm going to clean it.
Old Nov 17th 2011, 1:08 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I love having my ears syringed. I've got very narrow channels apparently so they get blocked easily. See, a Perth thread can be fascinating.
Isn't there also a suction method nowadays?
Old Nov 17th 2011, 1:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bix
I'm phobic bout getting me ears syringed... Bit my GP when I was about 4 whikst he did it ... Was never allowed to live that one down.... Went to a school friends house for the weekend when I was 16 and guess who her dad was???? Yup.. And He hadnt forgotten it either

Anyone planning to have their ears syringed should use olive oil drops four times a day for at least a week to soften any was, coz otherwise you CAN perf an eardrum.... Most people find that the olive oil negates any need for the syringing...

I HATE cotton buds... They're bloody dangerous to ears... I'm a strong believer that the SMALLEST thing anyone should ever put in their ear is their own elbow.... Go on... Try it....
Old Nov 17th 2011, 1:16 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Bix
Yes there is. I had to visit the ENT clinic for 6 weeks to have the gunk vacuumed out!!
Old Nov 17th 2011, 1:58 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Never use it though.
I dream to have a bath, for me its the only way to relax.

Cant see us ever having one though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.