Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Find Perth People Very Clicky

Find Perth People Very Clicky

Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:35 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Find Perth People Very Clicky

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
I think it should remain Perth, but Rockingham hasnt had a bashing for a few days has it?

And if possible, could we have the 'I want rolling hills and culture' type threads followed by 'I have seen more culture in a yoghurt pot'

Then we can have someone post 'If you want greenery, go to Denmark or Marg. River'

Then someone can predictably post the rolley eyes smilie and say 'Our hills roll better in England'

Then people come along with popcorn, throw it at one another, Bruce and Sheila can come along and tell us all how secretly miserable we all are, Grayling can tell us all that we are clinically depressed, then Moneypenny can brag about her koalas and kookaburras when Bruce and Sheila moan about the lack of wildlife, you can talk about your bushfires and I will tell the world I am getting a waxing.

And whilst that is going on, Dorothy and Eddie can do crowd control and Gobbyjock can round up the tartan army.

Then the thread gets closed.
You forgot my possums; bet you don't get possums like mine over there
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:38 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You forgot my possums; bet you don't get possums like mine over there
Showing off with your possums

Ill raise your possums with our Carnabys Cockatoos.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:40 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I demand that you do, you can stay with me and Mr PP can make you dinner.
You may live to regret this
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:44 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Showing off with your possums

Ill raise your possums with our Carnabys Cockatoos.

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
You may live to regret this
Naaa, to be honest there's more chance of you going to Perth than me!
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:47 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Naaa, to be honest there's more chance of you going to Perth than me!
Oh im sure you've looked at flights already
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:48 pm
Home and Happy

Not a chance....maybe you don't know me as well as you think
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

I love the local wildlife

Alison x
Attached Thumbnails Find Perth People Very Clicky-.jpg   Find Perth People Very Clicky-b.jpg   Find Perth People Very Clicky-c.jpg  
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:50 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al150n
I love the local wildlife

Alison x
I do think we need to steal some of the QLD koalas and spread a few out in Perth, its only fair to share.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:51 pm

When are you coming Bernie?

Old Nov 16th 2011, 12:59 pm
Well Endowed Member

The Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really niceThe Squire of Onchan is just really nice

Fundamentally Perth is great, no it really is.

We did 4 years there & loved it ...

The biggest drawback for us, really the only drawback was the cost of getting out of the city.

We knew it was isolated, even I can work my way around a map and the internet but we didn't do enough front end research on return flights out of Perth. There are five of us and a trip over East or a break in Asia was a once a year bonus if we were lucky ...

There's a fair amount to do, but there's a fair amount to do here on the isle of Man ... doesn't stop us wanting a break somewhere else.

That was it really ...

Ignore the 'clicky locals', boring city, expensive properties, hoon central, etc nonsense. It's what you make it, but if you want to travel ... think long and hard.

Old Nov 16th 2011, 1:22 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. I've noticed a definite increase in the clickiness in Perth recently. My knee has been acting up again and I'm getting tired of the constant clicking when I walk. I think I'm going to have to look into getting that surgery to fix it that I've been putting off for the last year.

I've also noticed some of the oldies with their false teeth not fitting properly who click when they talk or chew. To be fair though I'm not sure that they're all originally from Perth.

While it's more a clacking than a clicking, I've found one of my workmates (born & bred in Gosnells) bashes really hard on her keyboard when she types. It's only the Aussie woman at work who clicks when she types...The English woman who sits in the same area hardly makes any clicking noises at all.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 1:26 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Yes. I've noticed a definite increase in the clickiness in Perth recently. My knee has been acting up again and I'm getting tired of the constant clicking when I walk. I think I'm going to have to look into getting that surgery to fix it that I've been putting off for the last year.

I've also noticed some of the oldies with their false teeth not fitting properly who click when they talk or chew. To be fair though I'm not sure that they're all originally from Perth.

While it's more a clacking than a clicking, I've found one of my workmates (born & bred in Gosnells) bashes really hard on her keyboard when she types. It's only the Aussie woman at work who clicks when she types...The English woman who sits in the same area hardly makes any clicking noises at all.
Old Nov 16th 2011, 1:27 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

My knee clicks too. I can make my ear make a funny noise too if I hold my nose and blow, not sure if it is clicky though. More of a whistle noise, that isn't the same as clicky is it!!!
Old Nov 16th 2011, 1:27 pm

Dorothy I think I love you,

Some people I notice, click their jaws when they eat, Rocky dogs hips click as well, and when I go horse riding, so do mine.

I wonder if people that are born and bred in Gosnells click more than those that may be born in Freo?

Do Rockingham people click in different way?
Old Nov 16th 2011, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by northernbird
My knee clicks too. I can make my ear make a funny noise too if I hold my nose and blow, not sure if it is clicky though. More of a whistle noise, that isn't the same as clicky is it!!!
I have just clicked my wrist - I can do it on command, all my joints click which reminds me, I need to take my fish oils.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.