Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Finally sent off my skills assessment

Wikiposts

Finally sent off my skills assessment

Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:06 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light
Default Finally sent off my skills assessment

Well, I am on the road now skills assessment to the ANMC has just been picked up by DHL (used interparcel) 26 quid and DHL van turned up happy days....... I can now finally say I am on the road...... Just the visa now to sort out but cant sen that off till march.

Time for a few of these to celibrate me thinks

Oh and do you use the signature thing in my profile to put timeline in?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 12:17 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally sent off my skills assessment

Originally Posted by eljustino
Well, I am on the road now skills assessment to the ANMC has just been picked up by DHL (used interparcel) 26 quid and DHL van turned up happy days....... I can now finally say I am on the road...... Just the visa now to sort out but cant sen that off till march.

Good Luck!
Hope it's not too long until you hear.
Go to Edit Signature to put your timeline in.
Julie.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed for you
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

Chappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to allChappers is a name known to all

Just sent mine off too.
Now the waiting game REALLY starts!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 2:34 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Finally sent off my skills assessment

Also finger crossed from this part of the world!

Hubby and I are just busy with all the mess of the papers to send off to TRA!
I guess we will need some luck too!

cheers,
Old Nov 30th 2005, 3:13 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Also finger crossed from this part of the world!

Hubby and I are just busy with all the mess of the papers to send off to TRA!
I guess we will need some luck too!

cheers,

ireally dont envyu anyone having to sort the TRA out sounds like a nightmare. With me being a nurse the skills assessment was pretty straight forward.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 3:32 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Finally sent off my skills assessment

ireally dont envyu anyone having to sort the TRA out sounds like a nightmare. With me being a nurse the skills assessment was pretty straight forward.

Yeah pretty close to a nightmare.
What we find confusing is making the payment, tried to pay over our bank with the international cheque but they don't give any kind of payment receipt which we suppose to send together with our application?!
First we couldn't find the account number on the TRA site and other details where to make the payment... so... you said it right... a nightmare! :scared:
Hopefully we make it right :-O

Last edited by icequeen1; Nov 30th 2005 at 3:35 am.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 3:34 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck karma coming your way

Need to spead oh err

Last edited by Perthforme; Nov 30th 2005 at 3:38 am.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Yeah pretty close to a nightmare.
What we find confusing is making the payment, tried to pay over our bank with the international cheque but they don't give any kind of payment receipt which we suppose to send together with our application?!
First we couldn't find the account number on the TRA site and other details where to make the payment... so... you said it right... a nightmare! :scared:
Hopefully we make it right :-O
Just about to put our TRA in as well, stress, stress,stress i just hope we have all the bases covered.

Best of luck to all applicants. hopefully 6-12 months from now we will all be posting "were on our way" threads
Old Nov 30th 2005, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

voltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nice

Mine went to TRA three weeks ago. Had letter confirming receipt and that as a priority application they will aim to complete in 4 weeks. Ooh the waiting!!