Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Finally returning to Australia

Finally returning to Australia

Old Apr 19th 2011, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of
Default Finally returning to Australia

next week and will be living in Sydney, to start with we will be on the Lower North Shore to start with and was wondering as I have a 3.5 yo boy is there anyone out there that has meet ups or goes to play groups etc. BUT I would also be interested in meet ups or book groups or other things with people without my son and either with or without my husband as well so yes any football events would be good too!

Anyway hello again as I have been away for a while.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 7:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally returning to Australia

Welcome back Moved you to the meet up section but I'm sure there's people around who can help with book clubs and such in Lifestyle. I was going to leave you there but then it gets all mixed up and confused and my brain can't take it.
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back!
Old Apr 26th 2011, 10:01 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you all the best M.
Hope it all goes to plan.