Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Finally got my checks

Finally got my checks

Old May 21st 2003, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Finally got my checks

After all my moaning yesterday the Police clearances arrived this morning!!

Of course the postie was late delivering so I went to work in a huff cussing to myself that I would have to ring them again.
Hubby went home at lunch and there they were there!!

So I rushed home picked them up, photocopied them ( just in case) and sent them by Swift air for £4.42.

What a result, being persistant obviously helps.

Now we can sit back, relax and wait for the yellow envelope!!

:PARTY: :PARTY:
Old May 21st 2003, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

karlos is an unknown quantity at this point

The moaning must have worked.

I'm sure that's the way my wife's mind works

Hopefully not too long till you get your visas.

Cheers
Karl.
Old May 22nd 2003, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hurray sweetie at last ! Was that the last thing or have you done your meds already ??
Old May 22nd 2003, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Yep we sent the checks off yesterday and the medicals about 3 weeks ago.
Not long now I hope....

Hope all goes smoothly with your medicals, it really is a basic check over, nothing to worry about.
Old May 22nd 2003, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Hope you get your visas very soon, all the best

yve
Old May 22nd 2003, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

fingers crossed they come soon x