Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Finally Going...

Finally Going...

Old Jul 28th 2008, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

J_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really nice
Smile Finally Going...

We are finally moving out and have just exchanged contracts on the house, after a traunatic time selling, and the buyers trying to knock us down £20,000 just as were about to exchange ! (everyone is doing it !!)

Booked the tickets on Saturday, flying out on Sat 23rd August on the A380 to Brisbane.

We are gonna be renting in the Mooloolaba/Mountain Creek area and my husband is a plumber and we have two boys aged 16 and 18, we would love to meet up with as many people as poss when we arrive. Would welcome advise on good clubs etc for the kids to join, and general places where they can make friends etc, Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who has helped us over the years, I have not posted alot but I always look, JAJ in particular has helped us and enabled us to to get the kids visa's (long story)

We are so excited about going after all these years of planning and can't wait to arrive and start living the dream!

Julie & Mark, Daniel and Dean
Old Jul 28th 2008, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Aussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the roughAussie4me is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Finally Going...

Just wanted to say Good Luck in your new life, hope everything works out well for you all. Am very green with envy but hope that this time next year it will be us off down under! Enjoy! Lou x
Old Jul 28th 2008, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

cranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond repute

good luck and enjoy
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck guys. I hope it is all you dreamed it would be!
Old Jul 29th 2008, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

kanjig is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck guys..................sooooooooooooooooooo jealous....I fly out to Perth to start a new life with my wife and two kids in exactly 9 weeks time. Sitting at work counting the days..
Old Jul 29th 2008, 3:46 pm
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Well done guys. The wait is finally over. Hopefully myself and the family wont have to wait that long. Meds completed on 24th July. Just have to wait now for the online application to progress.

Take it easy!!

DC
Old Jul 29th 2008, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

Tony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Finally Going...

Hey guys,
Had to respond to your post as I to am jetting off to Oz.
Managed to sell the house a couple of months ago and finish my work on the 8th Aug... (really can't wait for that bit!)
Will be landing in Perth round about middle of September and making my way round to the other side at some point.

Hope everything goes smoothly and you all have fun.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 12:00 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by J_IMHOFF
We are finally moving out and have just exchanged contracts on the house, after a traunatic time selling, and the buyers trying to knock us down £20,000 just as were about to exchange ! (everyone is doing it !!)

Booked the tickets on Saturday, flying out on Sat 23rd August on the A380 to Brisbane.

We are gonna be renting in the Mooloolaba/Mountain Creek area and my husband is a plumber and we have two boys aged 16 and 18, we would love to meet up with as many people as poss when we arrive. Would welcome advise on good clubs etc for the kids to join, and general places where they can make friends etc, Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who has helped us over the years, I have not posted alot but I always look, JAJ in particular has helped us and enabled us to to get the kids visa's (long story)

We are so excited about going after all these years of planning and can't wait to arrive and start living the dream!

Julie & Mark, Daniel and Dean
Good luck.

The A380 doesn't go to Brisbane by the way?
Old Jul 30th 2008, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

J_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really niceJ_IMHOFF is just really nice

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Good luck.

The A380 doesn't go to Brisbane by the way?
No it goes to Singapore - then we change to a 777