Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Finally....Eastenders!!!!

Finally....Eastenders!!!!

Old May 4th 2005, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Finally....Eastenders!!!!

YES! I finally feel fulfilled. Have I got a job? No. Has Mr Logan got a job in Brisbane instead of Papua New Guinea? No. But Mr Logan has managed to download Eastenders from UK Nova website, and it's great!! Sitting with a glass of vino, and hearing that signature tune .... I know it's sad, but there's only so much CSI I can watch! (for all you guys waiting to come over, we get it 5 times a week!!)

Old May 4th 2005, 10:21 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally....Eastenders!!!!

Originally Posted by logan
YES! I finally feel fulfilled. Have I got a job? No. Has Mr Logan got a job in Brisbane instead of Papua New Guinea? No. But Mr Logan has managed to download Eastenders from UK Nova website, and it's great!! Sitting with a glass of vino, and hearing that signature tune .... I know it's sad, but there's only so much CSI I can watch! (for all you guys waiting to come over, we get it 5 times a week!!)

mmmmmm...... not a lot to say about this.........
Old May 4th 2005, 10:24 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Tell me more about UK Nova.... my wife`s addicted to that Eastenders cack but it`s a good excuse to get her to agree to broadband
Old May 4th 2005, 10:28 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

At last another devotee of the UK Nova site. http://www.uknova.com/browse.php

For anyone else wanting to download stuff, its not quite that simple, you will need to be familiar with torrents and how to download them. Do a search, the info is out there.
Old May 4th 2005, 10:36 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just Eastenders? would love to see Rivercity again !!

Im gony start an uproar here!!

Donna.
Old May 4th 2005, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by madsad

Donna.
Rivercity???????????????????? oh...my ... god!! Gotta go...CSI's on!!
Old May 4th 2005, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Finally....Eastenders!!!!

Originally Posted by madsad

Donna.

LOL !!!! DONNA !!!!!!
Old May 4th 2005, 11:05 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Rivercity???????????????????? oh...my ... god!! Gotta go...CSI's on!!
Awh come on...much better than Eastenders!! Wee Bob was great & the patter was magic!!

Donna.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:13 am
Just Joined

Mrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant futureMrs Scossie has a brilliant future

When I lived in Scotland I used to watch Eastenders all the time. So when I got here, for about a year I used to read what was going on on the BBC Eastenders website. I have now got over it. I am now glued to the TV every night at 6.30 watching Neighbours! That is the only soap I am addicted to, but I may be tempted to check out the Uk Nova website!
Old May 4th 2005, 11:44 am
Sydneysider and lovin it!

Dinky is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
At last another devotee of the UK Nova site. http://www.uknova.com/browse.php

For anyone else wanting to download stuff, its not quite that simple, you will need to be familiar with torrents and how to download them. Do a search, the info is out there.
Ok whats the deal -site states "not open to public use" can't sign up. Any additional info appreciated!

D
Old May 4th 2005, 11:48 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dinky
Ok whats the deal -site states "not open to public use" can't sign up. Any additional info appreciated!

D
They have a limit of 30,000 members, once that number is reached they wont allow new members. Dont despair though, as members get kicked off on a very regular basis for downloading and not uploading, or hit and running as its called, check the site on a daily basis, you will get in in a day or two for sure.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

D
I had that earlier. I think it's when the user count gets to 30,000. You have to wait a bit I think then you can register.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

D

Repeating what Mr Logan's said, (I don't know much about computers!), register/sign up and you can download Torrent files of uk programs. We haven't worked out how much you can download etc. but it seems to allow us to download 24hours after it's been uploaded onto Nova.
Old May 4th 2005, 11:54 am
Karma earned, not whored

Repeating what Mr Logan's said, (I don't know much about computers!), register/sign up and you can download Torrent files of uk programs. We haven't worked out how much you can download etc. but it seems to allow us to download 24hours after it's been uploaded onto Nova.
Once your ratio is higher than a certain number you can download without any wait at all. You can download as much as you like. However if you download say 10 times as much as you upload you will have a ratio of 0.1. Bear in mind they tend to boot you off if your ratio is below about 0.4 so be warned.

To repeat what I wrote earlier, They have a limit of 30,000 members, once that number is reached they wont allow new members. Dont despair though, as members get kicked off on a very regular basis for downloading and not uploading, or hit and running as its called, check the site on a daily basis, you will get in in a day or two for sure.
Old May 4th 2005, 12:07 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Probably no point in us signing up now while in the UK I guess as we only have a few more weeks here before Perth and dial-up hell (until I can convince the wife and parent`s to go broadband for me ).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.