British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Finally......... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/finally-343236/)

<")))>< Dec 17th 2005 7:56 am

Finally.........

After all the waiting.....(2 years 2 months and a few days)

We are living the dream, and finally settling in Australia !!

All I can say is....fan-bloody-tastic !!!

Lots of emotional ups and downs (and it's only just beginning for us) but I've started work and absolutely love it, the eldest is in primary and he loves it, we've found a rental with a pool, bought a car and I'm on holiday in a few days time !!! All in 2 weeks....phew !!!

Thanks for all your help support while we were waiting. All those still waiting, hang in there and knock the hurdles over one at a time.

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys

TracyAnne Dec 17th 2005 8:03 am

Re: Finally.........

[QUOTE=<")))><]After all the waiting.....(2 years 2 months and a few days)

Lots of emotional ups and downs (and it's only just beginning for us) but I've started work and absolutely love it, the eldest is in primary and he loves it, we've found a rental with a pool, bought a car and I'm on holiday in a few days time !!! All in 2 weeks....phew !!!

Thanks for all your help support while we were waiting. All those still waiting, hang in there and knock the hurdles over one at a time.

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys[/QUOTE

Hi,

Good to hear you have settled in, whereabouts are you? We have been here nearly 6 weeks now and we are about 45 mins from Melbourne CBD. Just like you we are loving it.We moved from the Surrey/Hampshire borders, where were you in Hampshire?

Tracy

Wendy Dec 17th 2005 8:03 am

Originally Posted by <")))><

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys

Hi

Glad you've settled well. Enjoy your holiday.

Wendy :beer:

soapy© Dec 17th 2005 8:04 am

great news mate, hope u enjoy ;)

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys

rick07 Dec 17th 2005 8:06 am

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys

It's really good to here all the happy stories, good luck, doesn't sound like you need it though, sounds like your settling in just fine.
Were just waiting from DIMIA for our final decision now, keeping our fingers crossed!!
Where abouts are you?

CasG Dec 17th 2005 8:07 am

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys

Glad to hear you are settling. :)
Are you in Melbourne ?.........we've been here for nearly a year now...and loving it :)

Cas

lacey21 Dec 17th 2005 8:29 am

Fantastic have the time of your life

hugs Lace xx

gogdownunder Dec 17th 2005 11:40 am

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys

ffantastic.......talk swn :beer: :beer: :D

Vash the Stampede Dec 17th 2005 11:59 am

Good luck.

Rich, Kate and the boys

Absolutely brilliant, congratulations to you! :)

Juliecabs Dec 18th 2005 2:56 pm

Glad you're settling in well.
Have a good holiday.
Julie. x