Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Final Reccie Trip and Decision Time!!!!

Old Mar 20th 2005, 8:29 am
sula

Default Final Reccie Trip and Decision Time!!!!

Four days to go and we will be on our way to Melbourne.
During the coming weeks we will be having a good look around Victoria and Canberra with a view to returning or not!

Whatever we decide will be our final decision and we will stick to it and move on with our lives. For the past three years since we returned from Oz we have been living in limbo not knowing what to do.

I know that there are a few others heading out on similar trips during the Easter period, so good luck to you all.

Sula

Old Mar 20th 2005, 8:45 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Final Reccie Trip and Decision Time!!!!

Originally Posted by sula

Four days to go and we will be on our way to Melbourne.
During the coming weeks we will be having a good look around Victoria and Canberra with a view to returning or not!

Whatever we decide will be our final decision and we will stick to it and move on with our lives. For the past three years since we returned from Oz we have been living in limbo not knowing what to do.

I know that there are a few others heading out on similar trips during the Easter period, so good luck to you all.

Sula

Enjoy your trip
Old Mar 20th 2005, 8:52 am
sula

Originally Posted by fraser
Enjoy your trip
Hi Fraser.
I'm really excited about our trip back. The weather in Melbourne seems to be quite mixed at the moment, it will be good to see the sun again! We are flying with Emirates for the first time, hopefully they will live up to our expectations!
Sula

Old Mar 20th 2005, 12:52 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sula
Hi Fraser.
I'm really excited about our trip back. The weather in Melbourne seems to be quite mixed at the moment, it will be good to see the sun again! We are flying with Emirates for the first time, hopefully they will live up to our expectations!
Sula
Hiya Sula,

I've flown with Quantas and Emirates and Emirates wone hands down!

Enjoy the flight and drink plenty of water, for the dehydration

Bye
Mark