Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A final meet????

A final meet????

Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:03 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default A final meet????

As a fair few of you pompey lot are off inside the next month or so, how about a final meet???

Short notice I know but what about this Saturday 24th at the Compass Rose again?

All those up for it sign here:

Petra
Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:04 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

OOPS!!! Forgot to put a time.....how about 3 ish again?
Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:15 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A final meet????

Originally posted by artep
As a fair few of you pompey lot are off inside the next month or so, how about a final meet???

Short notice I know but what about this Saturday 24th at the Compass Rose again?

All those up for it sign here:

Petra
Count the Best family in, hope to see everyone again before the big move!!

Lisa x

PS. Wont be able to make it until 4ish though!

Last edited by pete n lisa; Jul 20th 2004 at 7:49 am.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I already put a post up about this!!!!
You can count me in. Is it ladies or everyone?

Although my kids just sit there looking like the world has come to an end.

I have had such a shi**y week, need to get drunk as a skunk!
Old Jul 19th 2004, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, don't think I can make it as we have lots of mates coming down that day... will pop in if I get the chance.
Larissa
Old Jul 19th 2004, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I might come without the others. Mick is a bit shy, and comes across as amiserable ole git!!!

Kids just sit and stare into space, they are teenagers and dont get the `meets`

but worry not as I will be there
Old Jul 19th 2004, 8:25 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

We will be there in the evening about 7ish. I am working on Saturday (as always)
Old Jul 21st 2004, 6:56 am
Soon to be Visas holders

Good Morning Guys

Just a quick little note to let you all know that the Besties have their visas, finally. I have had a good cry and I am now feeling very relieved after waiting for 9 weeks in total!

See you all on Saturday, we will be there around 4ish.

A very happy Pete n Lisa :
Old Jul 21st 2004, 7:20 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by pete n lisa
Good Morning Guys

Just a quick little note to let you all know that the Besties have their visas, finally. I have had a good cry and I am now feeling very relieved after waiting for 9 weeks in total!

HOOOORAAAY
Well done!!!!
we were getting well worried, you must be so relieved.
Are you gonna show your arse in the Compass Rose to celebrate (Hayley style)
Old Jul 21st 2004, 10:11 am
....is FAB

Good Morning Guys

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Party on Saturday!!!!!!
Old Jul 21st 2004, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Wow weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
(I posted a reply earlier, but it didn't show up??)
That was close, we were beginning to worry you wouldn't get on that plane! :scared:
Have a great time on Saturday, congratulations Besties!!!!
Old Jul 21st 2004, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Morning Guys

Bloodyhell, at long last. Think they were playing games with you!!!!!!!
Old Jul 21st 2004, 2:10 pm
Soon to be Visas holders

Thanks guys

Yes we were well worried, bit the bullet and emailed my case officer direct, funny thing is she informed us but not our agent????? Spoke to him today to let him know and he couldnt understand why he hadn't heard.

Anyway, just have to wait for the yellow envelope thingy and we are sorted.

Thanks for all your kind words and support my pompey mates, see you all on Saturday.

Pete n Lisa xx
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

might be a bit late.............trying to get as much furniture out of the house as poss tomorrow.
Will defintely try to come though as I love our meets