Final Meds Done

Old Feb 4th 2004, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of
Default Final Meds Done

Little Laurie has his medical yesterday and I had my chest x-ray (hubby and I had our meds last year)
so . . .just waiting to hear now?????

Mummy
Old Feb 4th 2004, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

good luck, mummy.

whats your timeline?
Old Feb 5th 2004, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by steandleigh
good luck, mummy.

whats your timeline?
Planning to head out around july - i have to return to work for a month in may because they were giving me extra maternity pay. So all in all it took about 12 months coz of the little one, and 18 months by the time we get there. but 6 years in the planning so better late than never!

Mummy
Old Feb 5th 2004, 12:26 pm
Where's the bbq?

wandrews will become famous soon enoughwandrews will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Final Meds Done

Originally posted by Mummy
Little Laurie has his medical yesterday and I had my chest x-ray (hubby and I had our meds last year)
so . . .just waiting to hear now?????

Mummy
Good Luck, and thanks for your advice.

Just to let you know the wife's getting sicker and sicker, any one would thinks she's ill (ha ha..)

Basically our plans are to stay the same as before, just take a little longer now.