Reload this Page >

Final desicion Terrigal/Wamberal

Final desicion Terrigal/Wamberal

Old May 12th 2009, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Shaundawn will become famous soon enough
Default Final desicion Terrigal/Wamberal

Dear All
Once our house is rented in the Autumn, we have decided to head for Terrigal/Wamberal area of the Cental Coast.
Sydney is way out of our reach price wise and Port Macquaire seems a little isolated although lovely.
I know there has been some posts in the past about Terrigal area, but just wondered if anyone who lives in the area and could share some info.
We are 34 and 39, no kids, like a couple of drinks at the weekend. I am a cook in a childcare centre and OH is a painter and decorator.
Thanks a lot
Shaun and Dawn
Old May 12th 2009, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Final desicion Terrigal/Wamberal

Sorry, just searched again for Central Coast threads, and found quite a bit of info.
Old May 13th 2009, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

BrightYellowGun is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to Oz on a WHV on 4th June, my Aussie boyfriend is from the Central Coast area. We were looking at getting a place in Terrigal, because it's the biggest of the Central Coast suburbs with plenty of shops and whatnot, which is handy for me because I don't drive. However, my boyfriend said that it can get quite noisy around there on the weekends because most of the pubs/bars are round there, and we really want some peace and quiet because I have hideous neighbours over here in the UK, so we settled on Avoca Beach. Boyfriend moved in last week, says it's lovely and peaceful and is very happy with it so far.

So yeah, Terrigal has lots of amenities, but Wamberal will be much quieter I think, and you could still be within walking distance of Terrigal. I'm also told that Wamberal has the best fishmongers in the area, dunno if that will swing it for you!
Old May 14th 2009, 2:00 am
Harrip

harrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to beholdharrip is a splendid one to behold

I moved to Terrigal nearly 2 years ago from the big smoke. No regrets. Love the lifestyle. Terrigal is friendly with good local cafe/restaurants and Erina is close for the big shops.
Old May 14th 2009, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

Ruskee has a brilliant futureRuskee has a brilliant futureRuskee has a brilliant futureRuskee has a brilliant futureRuskee has a brilliant futureRuskee has a brilliant futureRuskee has a brilliant futureRuskee has a brilliant future

Terrigal is a lovely spot. Visited many times but never lived there. Looking in the realestate windows I don't think its that cheap though
Old May 14th 2009, 9:01 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

Hi we live in Wamberal & love it, moving here was the best thing we ever did!
Old May 14th 2009, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for taking the time to reply