Reload this Page >

Final Countdown!!!!

Wikiposts

Final Countdown!!!!

Old Apr 7th 2003, 7:16 pm
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Final Countdown!!!!

We just got our police checks through this morning, well I did, hubby's should come tomorrow(I hope, unless there is something he's not telling me!!). It took exactly 42 days!
So thats the last stage. Just gotta send it off along with the medicals and wait!!!!!
Im a nurse and as nurses are being fast-tracked, agent reckons we should hear in 1-2 months!!!! I cant believe it.....I could have my visa in 4 weeks. Probably be more like 8, but thats still pretty cool
Im sooooooo exited!!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2003, 7:31 pm

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about
Default CONGRATULATIONS

Hi teresa
Congratulations on your news,its just the best feeling ever when you finally get your visa. You can then start planning your future and enjoy the rest of your time in England.

Good luck

P.S
My hubbies police check took longer than mine so don't worry.

Debbie jo
Old Apr 7th 2003, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Final Countdown!!!!

Originally posted by teresa.c
We just got our police checks through this morning, well I did, hubby's should come tomorrow(I hope, unless there is something he's not telling me!!). It took exactly 42 days!
So thats the last stage. Just gotta send it off along with the medicals and wait!!!!!
Im a nurse and as nurses are being fast-tracked, agent reckons we should hear in 1-2 months!!!! I cant believe it.....I could have my visa in 4 weeks. Probably be more like 8, but thats still pretty cool
Im sooooooo exited!!!!!
Hi Teresa

Phew, you must be so relieved to finally get them back and be able to send everything off.

It is the 42nd day of waiting for us, postman has just been and no police checks in the post Hopefully wont be much longer now.

Regards and good luck

Sindy (still waiting )
Old Apr 8th 2003, 1:45 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

brill news teresa...
u'd better not b*****get your visa before me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared:
Old Apr 8th 2003, 8:36 am
happy bunny!!

Originally posted by Sindy
Hi Teresa

Phew, you must be so relieved to finally get them back and be able to send everything off.

It is the 42nd day of waiting for us, postman has just been and no police checks in the post Hopefully wont be much longer now.

Regards and good luck

Sindy (still waiting )

Hi Sindy
Relieved isnt the word!!! Been like a cat on hot bricks for last few days.....just as you probably are now!!

Hang on in there girl................

Old Apr 8th 2003, 8:38 am
happy bunny!!

Originally posted by yvsie
brill news teresa...
u'd better not b*****get your visa before me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared:
Awwwww Yvsie, dont be like that

You know I will!!!!!!
Only kidding, but when I do get em you will be the first to know
Old Apr 8th 2003, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Final Countdown!!!!

Im sooooooo exited!!!!!
Go girl !!!
Old Apr 9th 2003, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Sindy
Relieved isnt the word!!! Been like a cat on hot bricks for last few days.....just as you probably are now!!

Hang on in there girl................

Yahoo! Finally our police checks arrived today, it took 45 days!

You know you don't have a police record but you still worry, its just like seeing a police car behind you in your rear view mirror! Your not speeding, tax all ok, but you just don't want them there in case they find something. We did have to phone and chase them up on Monday, if we hadn't we would probably still be waiting.

Role on the next stage!

Good luck to all

Sindy
Old Apr 9th 2003, 9:05 pm

bored_bean is an unknown quantity at this point

You know you don't have a police record but you still worry, its just like seeing a police car behind you in your rear view mirror! Your not speeding, tax all ok, but you just don't want them there in case they find something. We did have to phone and chase them up on Monday, if we hadn't we would probably still be waiting.

Role on the next stage!

Good luck to all

Sindy
When I dropped our forms off at the police station last night, the guy said that they have a legal requirement to provide it within 40 days (not much help if you're granted 49 days from Adelaide postmark!). French check was free, online, and sent out in the next day's post! Why can't the UK be that efficient?
Old Apr 9th 2003, 10:00 pm
happy bunny!!

Role on the next stage!

Good luck to all

Sindy

See I told you they wouldnt be long!!!

Did you get both?? We are still waiting for hubby's.....getting a bit spooked now!:scared:
Old Apr 9th 2003, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

See I told you they wouldnt be long!!!

Did you get both?? We are still waiting for hubby's.....getting a bit spooked now!:scared:
Hi Teresa

Yes, both arrived this morning, thank goodness.

mmmm.....as for your hubby, anything he needs to tell you about his past? or has he quarrelled with the postman who is now getting his revenge?

Only joking, i'm sure it won't be long (look, now its me reassuring you!) I wonder if the people who send out the police checks realise what they put us through!

Have you phoned to see is your husbands check has been sent out?

Hopefully it will get to you very, very soon.

All this stress

Sindy
Old Apr 9th 2003, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rudy is an unknown quantity at this point

Role on the next stage!

Good luck to all

Sindy
Congrats Sindy ....

Not long now!!!!

Best of luck, hope everything else goes smoothly.

Hazel