Reload this Page >

Filosofical post from Aus

Filosofical post from Aus

Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:00 pm
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Filosofical post from Aus

Originally Posted by samnrob2
15 days to go huh stephen - bet you're sh*tting yourself!

I've got about 8 weeks to go and it only dawned on me last night how many things we've got to get ready for the move!!!!

Rob
Hi Rob
Yes only 15 days to go, some of my friends at work can't believe im still here and haven't run off into the sunset.
Quite calm at the mo, had abit of a weird moment last week but it went after an hour or two.
Got my leaving doo with all the lads this weekend so that should be fun and then next week having leaving dinners with other friends and family so to be honest haven't really got time to get to emotional.
in fact i feel really positive at the mo ...
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:05 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stephenwhite68
Hi Rob
Yes only 15 days to go, some of my friends at work can't believe im still here and haven't run off into the sunset.
Quite calm at the mo, had abit of a weird moment last week but it went after an hour or two.
Got my leaving doo with all the lads this weekend so that should be fun and then next week having leaving dinners with other friends and family so to be honest haven't really got time to get to emotional.
in fact i feel really positive at the mo ...
have you got somewhere lined up for rent or are you going to be in a hotel initially?
Old Jan 20th 2005, 3:09 pm
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by samnrob2
have you got somewhere lined up for rent or are you going to be in a hotel initially?
Yes we promised ourselves a holiday for the first month which now looks like being "a find a rented place" holiday.
so we will be searching out areas and deciding where we want to live, while chilling and recharging my batteries after the Rat Race in preparation for hitting the Job agency's in March.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 9:06 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a game of 2 halves.
Old Jan 20th 2005, 9:12 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bondipom
Its a game of 2 halves.
Or 3 quarters. Live fast die young?
Old Jan 21st 2005, 8:10 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JulesandChris
Or 3 quarters. Live fast die young?
The grass is always greener on the other side
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger
You can't take it with you
Too many cooks spoil the broth (but many hands make light work?)