Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Filling in the Form 47sk ARRGGHH!!!

Filling in the Form 47sk ARRGGHH!!!

Old Oct 4th 2004, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road
Default Filling in the Form 47sk ARRGGHH!!!

Hi again,
having some trouble with some questions on this form ( yes i know i,m a bit thick),section H , do i need to put any spouse detail/work experience if we are not claiming any points for spouse.

In section f do we have to put details of brothers and sisters even though they are not coming with us!

part I , do we need to fill skill matching details out as we already have a job offer.

part B how would you like to get your visa, is it nearest mission (whatever that is)! or adelaide, what do most people do. all help appreciated ,

thanks steve,paula and family
Old Oct 4th 2004, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

miss carol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Filling in the Form 47sk ARRGGHH!!!

Originally Posted by of2oz
Hi again,
having some trouble with some questions on this form ( yes i know i,m a bit thick),section H , do i need to put any spouse detail/work experience if we are not claiming any points for spouse.

In section f do we have to put details of brothers and sisters even though they are not coming with us!

part I , do we need to fill skill matching details out as we already have a job offer.

part B how would you like to get your visa, is it nearest mission (whatever that is)! or adelaide, what do most people do. all help appreciated ,

Hi,
Section H: Yes i would think so
Section F: yes, definate
part I: won't do any harm
part b: put down nearest mission, which is london. I ticked adelaide but when recieved grant letter they told me to sent passport to london

hope this is some help
carol x
Old Oct 4th 2004, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road

Thanks Carol for the reply, hoping to get this off to DIMIA by the end of the week.
Good luck with your application

Steve & Family
Old Oct 5th 2004, 2:22 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by miss carol
Hi,
Section H: Yes i would think so
Section F: yes, definate
part I: won't do any harm
part b: put down nearest mission, which is london. I ticked adelaide but when recieved grant letter they told me to sent passport to london

hope this is some help
carol x
I wouls agree with all of the above
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Carol for the reply, hoping to get this off to DIMIA by the end of the week.
Good luck with your application

Steve & Family
Hi, I'm one of the lucky post july people and i'm a midwife so got my visa 3 weeks ago , part of me is still in disbelief as it took 1 month 24 days to process! still finding myself addicted to this web site!
Carol x
Old Oct 5th 2004, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I'm one of the lucky post july <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=55">people</a> and i'm a midwife so got my <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=visa&v=55">visa</a> 3 weeks ago , part of me is still in disbelief as it took 1 month 24 days to process! still finding myself addicted to this <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=web&v=55">web</a> site!
Carol x
hi carol,
my god 1month and three weeks, surely thats got to be a record!! bet you're still in shock. hope when we start applying ours is just as quick.
any idea where you fancy living/working? i'm looking at paediatric hosps in and around brisbaine.
well done and good luck

debbie x
Old Oct 5th 2004, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hi carol,
my god 1month and three weeks, surely thats got to be a record!! bet you're still in shock. hope when we start applying ours is just as quick.
any idea where you fancy living/working? i'm looking at paediatric hosps in and around brisbaine.
well done and good luck

debbie x
Hi debbie,
i have no idea where i'm going to live yet! Perth/ fremantle, somewhere on the coast of NSW or south coast queensland are all opitions. i'm going out in january for 3 weeks to melbourne to meet up with my aussie boyfriend after not seeing him for 5 months and we'll need to have a serious talk about it and the future, typical guy who doesn't know what he wants to do! he has been away from oz for 4 years so i guess he going to find it hard settling down. I'm keeping all my options open and lucky having an occupation that i can really go where i want. have you been to OZ before?
carol x
Old Oct 5th 2004, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi debbie,
i have no idea where i'm going to live yet! Perth/ fremantle, somewhere on the coast of NSW or south coast queensland are all opitions. i'm going out in january for 3 weeks to melbourne to meet up with my aussie boyfriend after not seeing him for 5 months and we'll need to have a serious talk about it and the future, typical guy who doesn't know what he wants to do! he has been away from oz for 4 years so i guess he going to find it hard settling down. I'm keeping all my options open and lucky having an occupation that i can really go where i want. have you been to OZ before?
carol x
hi carol,
we've been on 2 seperate occasions, first time did perth, melbourne,taz and sydney and ended up staying with family in newcastle, nsw, loved every place we went especially tasmania, it was breathtaking and the people so friendly. last christmas my daughter and i hired a camper van from brisbaine, drove inland then took the coast road up to noosa heads before heading down to newcastle and sydney again,a fantastic experience which i would reccommend to anyone, the campsites are fab.

queensland did it for us i think although i love nsw. we are going to go out to activate our visas when we get them but think already its a unanimous(don't think i've spelt that right for a minute!!!) vote that we will go to qld.

bet you can't wait to see your fella, good luck wherever you land to you

debbie x
Old Oct 5th 2004, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Hi again,

Steve

With regard to this I would say NO. Para 57 states "Only give details if your spouses skills are to be considered in the application" If you complete this my understanding is that you'll have to have their skills assessed by the appropriate assessing authority.

Hope this helps