Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Filing their nails? Scratching their a***s?

Filing their nails? Scratching their a***s?

Old Oct 10th 2002, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Filing their nails? Scratching their a***s?

What are they doing???

Update- Skilled Independant Team2, London, England, are not processing our applications at the moment as they are 'doing something else'

Withou being too rude, can anyone shed some light on what 'pressing' agenda that these people are dealing with.

BTW- they are still processing early May 2001, so after starting May approx 3-4 weeks ago, they have moved forward 1 week in that time scale. SOOPER. It just keeps getting better.
Old Oct 10th 2002, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Filing their nails? Scratching their a***s?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Mash...

Originally posted by Grub:
What are they doing???

Update- Skilled Independant Team2, London, England, are not processing our applications at the moment as they are 'doing something else'

Withou being too rude, can anyone shed some light on what 'pressing' agenda that these people are dealing with.

BTW- they are still processing early May 2001, so after starting May approx 3-4 weeks ago, they have moved forward 1 week in that time scale. SOOPER. It just keeps getting better.
Old Oct 10th 2002, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

stay or go ? is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mashiraz:
Can anyone shed some light on this?

Mash...

earning as much UK sterling, by dragging it out as long as possible, so that they can go home to Australia with some decent cash in their bank.
Old Oct 10th 2002, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

tipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Filing their nails? Scratching their a***s?

im scrathing my butt, dont know where to file my nails in the cabinate under f**k __f .16 months in that god dam dust riden AHC London. but guys just keep coooool and keep telling all your mates your going to aust trail er, chill out enjoy your last winter in hingland. hope all the negative going home pommie winjers will give me their PRS. and i can wave at them through the planes port holes going back to bag of s*it uk.
yours mega posative + tipperus ireus.
Old Oct 10th 2002, 11:53 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

What are they doing???

Think about it Australia will take your $1700 no problem , but does it need more useless Poms?
The land of plenty will wait for you it needs your cash to keep afloat so do not worry , if the waitings getting you down just post every penny have well anything the agents have not taken off you , and go back sleep dreaming is far better than being here.

The labour market remains stuck in low gear. September's labour force figures recorded another zag, shedding 31,000 jobs after the big zig in August added almost 90,000.

Unemployment remained steady at 6.2 per cent, the Bureau of Statistics reported, keeping Australia in the back half of Western nations despite its above-average economic growth.

Seems like Australia is arse end of everything?

Last edited by pommie bastard; Oct 11th 2002 at 4:32 am.
Old Oct 11th 2002, 4:36 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tipper:
im scrathing my butt, dont know where to file my nails in the cabinate under f**k __f .16 months in that god dam dust riden AHC London. but guys just keep coooool and keep telling all your mates your going to aust trail er, chill out enjoy your last winter in hingland. hope all the negative going home pommie winjers will give me their PRS. and i can wave at them through the planes port holes going back to bag of s*it uk.
yours mega posative + tipperus ireus.

Whos the guy holding you in photo ? think you will find loads of your mates in NT maybe try a few Zoo's?
Old Oct 11th 2002, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

Qburn1 is on a distinguished road

maybe, just maybe, they are preparing 1200 applications to be put on a slow boat to Adelaide, so that we are no longer their problem? In fact we will be nobody's problem for the months it takes to get that boat to adelaide.
Old Oct 11th 2002, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard:

Think about it Australia will take your $1700 no problem , but does it need more useless Poms?

For your information- I am a well qulaified woman with a good career history. I have an excellent work ethic. I like Australians to work with- yes- i have worked there PB (it's not all just dreaming) and found them to be far superior to the Brits- less bitching and better facilities.

The land of plenty will wait for you it needs your cash to keep afloat so do not worry , if the waitings getting you down just post every penny have well anything the agents have not taken off you , and go back sleep dreaming is far better than being here.

Isnt it funny that all the people that i know that have moved to Oz love it?? Strange that! and before you say it- no they didnt have frontal lobotomies before they got on the plane. They are in fact some of the more intelligent and sophisticated people i know. They realise that whilst UK is a great country (no ones saying it hasnt it's good points), we prefer to bring our children up where we have a better standard of living and outdoor living. I could go on. I think PB a job in London sounds just up your street. You can sit on the tube with all the miserable commuters whingeing about- well- a number of things.....

The labour market remains stuck in low gear. September's labour force figures recorded another zag, shedding 31,000 jobs after the big zig in August added almost 90,000.

Unemployment remained steady at 6.2 per cent, the Bureau of Statistics reported, keeping Australia in the back half of Western nations despite its above-average economic growth.

Seems like Australia is arse end of everything?
Old Oct 11th 2002, 8:46 am
Banned

For your information- I am a well qulaified woman with a good career history. I have an excellent work ethic. I like Australians to work with- yes- i have worked there PB (it's not all just dreaming) and found them to be far superior to the Brits- less bitching and better facilities.

If you are so clued up cannot understand why you need to throw your money away at an agent in order to fill in a form?
Aussies are superior to who get real, better facilities for what sorry you have got me now .
Sure you will get a good cleaning job papers are full of them.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Oct 14th 2002 at 4:39 am.