Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fighting for her life Downunder.

Wikiposts

Fighting for her life Downunder.

Old Jun 16th 2004, 6:18 am
Application in!

Andy66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fighting for her life Downunder.

Originally posted by DavidT

It is a very rare disease so they are hopeful for her, it generally affects older people. We are fortunate that Princess Alexander hospital in Brisbane is one of the best blood units in the world & the diagnosis has been picked up so quickly. Our consultant made the appointment for the following morning while we were at our initial consultation.
It's difficult to add anything but I just wanted to echo everyone else's warm wishes.

Just reading your post back, I pray that you will look back on this and think, "Everything happens for a reason". I hope your location brings the early diagnosis and best treatment we hope for. Who knows, if you were still here, it may have been missed.

Have everything crossed for you all

Andy Sue & Meggie
Old Jun 16th 2004, 7:43 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

I know a lot of people has said good luck.

I wish you all the best and hope yur wife gets better everyday.
I don't go to church or any place. But I will pray for your wife health.
I wish her better health and you all the strength to go through this tough situation..
Old Jun 16th 2004, 8:11 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit late in catching up on here - and can really add nothing to what's already been said.

Our thoughts are with you & Stephanie & the kids and wish you all far happier and easier times in the future.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:10 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of you and praying for you; and remember if you need help of a more practical kind there are lots of us in Brisbane to call on, don't feel you have to cope within the family - we're all here if you need us.

Love
Polly
xx.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 12:56 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Mate,

This brings all the moans and whinges on this forum, and in life, right in to perspective.

Good luck to you, your wife and kids.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Thinking of you and your family. Best of luck.

Diane
Old Jun 16th 2004, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just want to add our wishes, thinking of you all. And as Polly said, there're lots of us here, if we can be of any help whatsoever in any way......
Michaela, Will and Millie.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Kirsty R is an unknown quantity at this point

Like most, we haven't met ,but we are of course sending best wishes to you, Stephanie and your children.
Good luck

Kirsty
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

David

I've sent you a PM.

OzTennis
Old Jun 16th 2004, 11:05 pm
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Dear all, Thanks for your offers of help & kind words, I will be ever gratefull. I will be in touch with those guys i have met in Brisbane, especially those who are 'Blessed with Children' (little buggers today) maybe for another barbie, footy, soccer, beach thingy or meet in a park somewhere, handsome commission to those that can tire them out.

The girls are little angels really, they only pick on me when i am tired. hope to chat again soon.

Love to you all

David

xxx
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:12 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all, Thanks for your offers of help & kind words, I will be ever gratefull. I will be in touch with those guys i have met in Brisbane, especially those who are 'Blessed with Children' (little buggers today) maybe for another barbie, footy, soccer, beach thingy or meet in a park somewhere, handsome commission to those that can tire them out.

The girls are little angels really, they only pick on me when i am tired. hope to chat again soon.

Love to you all

David

xxx
Dear David,
Sending you and your family our best wishes, it must be "bad little buggers day" cos mine are the same. We are heading over to Oz week after next but unfortunately going further North than you are, or I would have been glad to help out in any way.

Stay strong mate

Love
Heather, Walter, Zoe and Owen
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:12 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Love to you all

David

xxx
Dear David,
Sending you and your family our best wishes, it must be "bad little buggers day" cos mine are the same. We are heading over to Oz week after next but unfortunately going further North than you are, or I would have been glad to help out in any way.

Stay strong mate

Love
Heather, Walter, Zoe and Owen
Old Jun 17th 2004, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

debio is an unknown quantity at this point

David,Steph and family,
May god bless you all.
Keep strong.
Everyone will keep you in their thoughts and prayers.
Debi
Old Jun 17th 2004, 2:44 am
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

Fingers XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx'd for you all.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 3:04 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Fighting for her life Downunder.

Sorry I havn't posted for a while, I have had some bad news regarding my wife Stephanie, she has had to go into hospital recently after being fast tracked by a Haematologist who is concerned about his diagnosis which has been confirmed as Myeloma which is Cancer.
Blimey, David & Stephanie, I'm *so* sorry to hear that....

It's clear that all your virtual pals here are keen to rally round & support you - so do 'talk' to us as much as you need, and keep us up to date with how it's going, too.

And as soon as Stephanie is able, why not let her take a look at all these good wishes - bet it would do her good to know so many people are out there batting for her.

Take care both of you (and the little 'uns too),
Anya. xxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.