fife scotland

Old Mar 30th 2007, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

bcl74 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: fife scotland

Hi all,

You all will know windygates then eh??,

We have been in the northside of Brisbane for 18 months, never missed bonny Jockland once (well maybe I miss the snow)

Bcl74
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:33 am
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
We are in Perth (Scotland) that is and applied Oct 06 for 136 visa. Just a waiting game now as meds posted off last week. Would love to meet with fellow Scots hoping to emigrate, as don't know anyone in the same boat as us. We are off to Brisbane as soon as get visa's and sell house!! :-)
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

amy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cameron Clan
Hi
We are in Perth (Scotland) that is and applied Oct 06 for 136 visa. Just a waiting game now as meds posted off last week. Would love to meet with fellow Scots hoping to emigrate, as don't know anyone in the same boat as us. We are off to Brisbane as soon as get visa's and sell house!! :-)
Someone in Perth-Scotland! Yay! So am I, was begining to think I was the only one! Are you (and everyone else on this thread!) going to the Scots meet up being arranged on another thread for 21/04 or 12/05? Keen to meet others in the same boat too, makes it all a bit less scary!
Amy X
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 5:14 pm

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amy0stevie
Someone in Perth-Scotland! Yay! So am I, was begining to think I was the only one! Are you (and everyone else on this thread!) going to the Scots meet up being arranged on another thread for 21/04 or 12/05? Keen to meet others in the same boat too, makes it all a bit less scary!
Amy X
Spook! Just said to my hubby bet you anything there are folk from Perth going through same as us!!! What stage are you at? Saw the thread re: meeting up and cant make the edi/glas meets unfortunatley. What bout you - you going? What about meet ups in Perth/Fife etc anyone fancy that?
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

amy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really nice

Spook! Just said to my hubby bet you anything there are folk from Perth going through same as us!!! What stage are you at? Saw the thread re: meeting up and cant make the edi/glas meets unfortunatley. What bout you - you going? What about meet ups in Perth/Fife etc anyone fancy that?
Ill go to all the meet ups going! Perth/Fife would be handy.
How did you get your 136? Is your hubby a plumber by any chance?! im probably pushing my luck now That would just be too much of a coincidence!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 5:38 pm

Ill go to all the meet ups going! Perth/Fife would be handy.
How did you get your 136? Is your hubby a plumber by any chance?! im probably pushing my luck now That would just be too much of a coincidence!
Hubby is a sparky! Not got visas yet - meds sent last week - so just a matter of waiting for word now - are you the same? Would love to meet up!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Were just a wee bit behind you, have police checks and Xrays done and medicals are on Wednesday, cant wait to get everything sent away! Will have to meet up and compare stresses, our partners could well recognise each other if theyve ever worked on the same sites
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 8:04 pm

Were just a wee bit behind you, have police checks and Xrays done and medicals are on Wednesday, cant wait to get everything sent away! Will have to meet up and compare stresses, our partners could well recognise each other if theyve ever worked on the same sites
bet they already know each other - maybe we could meet in a local pub -our nearest is the cherry bank!!!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

bet they already know each other - maybe we could meet in a local pub -our nearest is the cherry bank!!!!!!

Thats just up the road! Getting spookier... I work shifts but off this weekend if it suits, will be needing a wee drink to celebrate getting our meds done!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:04 am

Thats just up the road! Getting spookier... I work shifts but off this weekend if it suits, will be needing a wee drink to celebrate getting our meds done!
Are you going to whitefriars? Don't worry about meds - i was really nervous- but no need to be - drs are really friendly and put you at ease. Im happy to meet this weekend if you want - hubby can't he's working - but perhaps better if us girlies meet up for a blether first in the Cherrybank!!!
Anyone else from Perth reading this welcome to meet us too!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Are you going to whitefriars? Don't worry about meds - i was really nervous- but no need to be - drs are really friendly and put you at ease. Im happy to meet this weekend if you want - hubby can't he's working - but perhaps better if us girlies meet up for a blether first in the Cherrybank!!!
Anyone else from Perth reading this welcome to meet us too!
Had booked for Whitefriars but another forum member told me Bonnyrigg was cheaper so going there, this emigrating malarky doesnt come cheap Will be worth it all in the end though! Hows saturday afternoon suit you for a blether? Is anyone else around perth out there? (I find it hard to believe we could be the only ones planning to escape!)
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:54 pm

[QUOTE=amy0stevie;4597587]Had booked for Whitefriars but another forum member told me Bonnyrigg was cheaper so going there, this emigrating malarky doesnt come cheap Will be worth it all in the end though! Hows saturday afternoon suit you for a blether? Is anyone else around perth out there? (I find it hard to believe we could be the only ones planning to escape!)[/QUOTE Sat afternoon would be perfect - I have sent you an email) ]
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all
Smile Re: fife scotland

Hi everyone,
We live in Kinross and are hoping to move over to Oz next March/April, we are in the process of getting the TRA sent off and its with the agent at the mo for the final touches.

My OH is a tree surgeon and I work with young people in Perth. We have two kids, Boy 10yrs and girl 3yrs. I was pleased to see other people living local making the big step too. Its crazy because at the moment its all I can think about, and I'm pretty sure I'm becoming an emigration bore to my nearest and dearest! :curse: (At this rate they will be happy to see the back of me).

We are planning on settling in Perth W/A, we have some friends over there. It would be great to chat to some other folks on the same journey,

If any one wants to get in touch just give me a shout.
Good luck Everyone

Shona and Richie
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:51 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shoan and Rich
Hi everyone,
We live in Kinross and are hoping to move over to Oz next March/April, we are in the process of getting the TRA sent off and its with the agent at the mo for the final touches.

My OH is a tree surgeon and I work with young people in Perth. We have two kids, Boy 10yrs and girl 3yrs. I was pleased to see other people living local making the big step too. Its crazy because at the moment its all I can think about, and I'm pretty sure I'm becoming an emigration bore to my nearest and dearest! :curse: (At this rate they will be happy to see the back of me).

We are planning on settling in Perth W/A, we have some friends over there. It would be great to chat to some other folks on the same journey,

If any one wants to get in touch just give me a shout.
Good luck Everyone

Shona and Richie
We are having a meet in Edinburgh on April 21st! You should come along as we all understand how hard it can be especially when you just want to talk about it non-stop and your friends may not

Have a look at the post here for scots meet up. Hope you can make it.

Andreaxx
Old Apr 20th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

Posted off our TRA application today
Getting pretty excited now.
How far along is everyone else from this neck of the woods?