fife scotland

Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

sparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: fife scotland

Originally Posted by bobbyfaescotland
Just down from the Dunnikier estate at the new scheme where the Templehall school used to be.
VERY.... P O S H .... LIVING OPP THE HUB GARAGE,
I TAKE IT U WORK FOR BRIGGS.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:49 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Hi
Another from Fife Dunfermline,
Sold our house Aberdour road, now living in rented city centre.....(dunfermline) certainly an experience...
Off to Brisbane begining May....
Must say, wont miss Dunfermline shops!!
Anyone else off to Brisbane from Dunfermline?
Anne
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:40 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AVW
Hi
Sold our house Aberdour road, now living in rented city centre.....(dunfermline) certainly an experience...
Anne
Not from Dunfermline but not far from you all in linlithgow. We are heading to Brisbane to hopefully in June depends how long visa takes. A meet would be good.

Andreaxx
Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

sparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by AVW
Hi
Anne
HI , IM IN DUNFERMLINE , GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU GO TO OZ . ARE YOU GOING ON A SKILLED VISA , IF SO HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FROM START TO FINISH . IM GOING ON HOLIDAY TO OZ SOON , TO SEE IF I LIKE IT , THEN WILL SELL UP AND MOVE ALSO
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyfaescotland
You are lucky, I still live in Kirkcaldy

I know lol. Actually i thought the new houses where you stay are quite all right, i Know a few people who bought them when they were first built. We moved from Kirkcaldy down to Surrey for 3 years before we moved to oz and we certainly noticed the changes when we flew up. They were putting houses up everywhere and sorting out the links, china town and wright place. Definately looks a lot better.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoSemite
I'm from Sunny Burntisland!!! now living in brisbane!! have found a few fifers out here, but none of them use the forum!!!!!

I used to like going thru to Burntisland in the summer when the show was on and they had the stalls and some fairground rides in the park. My nana used to make me walk from kinghorn to burntisland when she babysat us!!!! I hated that lol

I wonder if you went to Balwearie like me. Also hated that school
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 3:24 am
Just Joined

riojared is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stevelaird
I s any one in the process from fife that would like to meet up for a chat on OZ and how to get bloody in as thay say where the bloody hell are you
hey babe, i live in spain, was planing on moving to oz but i was over my 31 st b'day.. les mills wanted me to work for them - top fitness org in oz + NZ but the ppl dont like to give jobs to ex pats - only their own - gutted. 35 this may, look 28, if u know any other way i can get in to oz let me know babe, from bonny Edinburgh, good luck chico, xxx
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 3:26 am
Just Joined

riojared is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by angel17796
I used to like going thru to Burntisland in the summer when the show was on and they had the stalls and some fairground rides in the park. My nana used to make me walk from kinghorn to burntisland when she babysat us!!!! I hated that lol

hey babe, i remember burnt island also, lived in south queensferry as a child , now live in puerto banus, marbella spain, better sand and sun, xx
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 8:03 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

AVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud ofAVW has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sparkiedoo

HI , IM IN DUNFERMLINE , GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU GO TO OZ . ARE YOU GOING ON A SKILLED VISA , IF SO HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FROM START TO FINISH . IM GOING ON HOLIDAY TO OZ SOON , TO SEE IF I LIKE IT , THEN WILL SELL UP AND MOVE ALSO
Hi Andrea and Sparkiedoo

Yes we are going on a 136 perm skilled on modl hubby a Mech fitter to trade.We started a whole process last Jan had tra passed 31st May application received DIMIA 18th July meds and pcc frontloaded Oct .CO appointed 8th Jan she asked for more info visa grant March 15th. Been a while. We sold our house Sept so been in rented in Dunf town centre which has been an education. We are going to Brisbane about 10th May booking flights this weekend. We love Australia already been on the plane back last time we had made up our mind that we were going.....opportunities for my two smaller kids are great. My 18yr old has been granted a visa but shes at uni in dundee and wants to stay here..... and will travel out 3x year i hope she will change her mind.who knows....
Good luck to you both
Anne
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 8:04 am
AVW
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by acbh2
Not from Dunfermline but not far from you all in linlithgow. We are heading to Brisbane to hopefully in June depends how long visa takes. A meet would be good.

Andreaxx
Andrea
Meant tosay a meet would be good
Anne
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

pata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant futurepata has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by riojared
hey babe, i live in spain, was planing on moving to oz but i was over my 31 st b'day.. les mills wanted me to work for them - top fitness org in oz + NZ but the ppl dont like to give jobs to ex pats - only their own - gutted. 35 this may, look 28, if u know any other way i can get in to oz let me know babe, from bonny Edinburgh, good luck chico, xxx
Hi, just found this!
I live in Dalgety Bay.
Got my visa and been out to validate. Be keen to hear from anyone in this area going to Oz.
It's good to be able to talk to people with a common interest.
Alison
Old Mar 27th 2007, 9:58 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AVW
Andrea
Meant tosay a meet would be good
Anne
Have put up a more specific scots meet so all from anywhere in scotland will have a look and come along its in this section.

andreaxx
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:04 pm
AVW
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by acbh2
Have put up a more specific scots meet so all from anywhere in scotland will have a look and come along its in this section.

andreaxx
Great......
anne
Old Mar 29th 2007, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by angel17796

I went to Balwearie too! Left after 6th year in 1987.
Lived in Kirkcaldy not far from Dunnikier Primary, near Balsusney Rd. Been in Perth over 2 years now. Indian Ocean definitely alot nicer than the Firth of Forth Heard on the radio this morning that those Auchtermuchty lads (where my mums from) are at UK no 1. Way hey
Yvonne
Old Mar 29th 2007, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

r1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant future

Hi.

Not from Fife but cover Fife and Perthshire as a breakdown spark. Met loads of people who are moving to Oz but don't know if they post here.

We got visa last week and fly out in June to Melbourne.

Steve.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.