Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fibre Optic Xmas Tree where to buy in Aus?

Wikiposts

Fibre Optic Xmas Tree where to buy in Aus?

Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:12 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Fibre Optic Xmas Tree where to buy in Aus?

Hi

OK want to be naff as all the Aussies are into xmas lights and buy a big fibre optic xmas tree to put in my window....only problem is where do you buy a big one (a tree that is)?

Kamart has little 2 ft ones for 79$ but I want bigger, as bigger is always better... .
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Unycorne is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fibre Optic Xmas Tree where to buy in Aus?

Originally Posted by annqldau
Hi

OK want to be naff as all the Aussies are into xmas lights and buy a big fibre optic xmas tree to put in my window....only problem is where do you buy a big one (a tree that is)?

Kamart has little 2 ft ones for 79$ but I want bigger, as bigger is always better... .
Myer had a good range when i went in a couple of days ago. They have normal white fibre optic or the big multi coloured trees also.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:49 pm

Cool Re: Fibre Optic Xmas Tree where to buy in Aus?

Edna Everage didn't tell me about those will have to look.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

Edna Everage didn't tell me about those will have to look.
in thrifty link hardware they have 180cm ones for $69.95

hth

pootle26
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:03 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Target
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:27 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

big W, Kmart, mitre 10
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:16 am

180cm at thrifty sounds good but not sure if we have thrify around Brisbane but have seen lots of mitre 10's...kmart only has the diddy ones about 80cm's in around here.

Haven't got to myres yet.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:01 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

180cm at thrifty sounds good but not sure if we have thrify around Brisbane but have seen lots of mitre 10's...kmart only has the diddy ones about 80cm's in around here.

Haven't got to myres yet.
the only thing about mitre 10 is, u will be paying it off till next xmas lol
try thriftys first.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 8:11 pm

Want cheap and cheerfull and big.... that's what Fibre Optic Xmas Trees are all about... .

Can't put a normal xmas tree up in the sun it's just not right so I need tacky to make it seem surreal and sunny... .

Also must sort out family shot next to the BBQ for xmas cards none of this snow business...see attached.
Attached Thumbnails Fibre Optic Xmas Tree where to buy in Aus?-snow.jpg   Fibre Optic Xmas Tree where to buy in Aus?-snowy.jpg  
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Want cheap and cheerfull and big.... that's what Fibre Optic Xmas Trees are all about... .

Can't put a normal xmas tree up in the sun it's just not right so I need tacky to make it seem surreal and sunny... .

Also must sort out family shot next to the BBQ for xmas cards none of this snow business...see attached.
right, who started with the xmas stuff already????
mrs soapys aff her heed, shes got the tree up. they are all at it as i type.
she moaned at me for years cos i always wanted it all up at the start of november he he he , i love all that shite. i love all that tacky shite, now shes a turncoat. shes went overboard. ill post a pic later on to show u how mental she has went. u will pish yourself lol
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

right dont fall off your chair. the second pic just might do it though
Attached Thumbnails Fibre Optic Xmas Tree where to buy in Aus?-1-026.jpg   Fibre Optic Xmas Tree where to buy in Aus?-1-027.jpg  
Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:57 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy
right, who started with the xmas stuff already????
mrs soapys aff her heed, shes got the tree up. they are all at it as i type.
she moaned at me for years cos i always wanted it all up at the start of november he he he , i love all that shite. i love all that tacky shite, now shes a turncoat. shes went overboard. ill post a pic later on to show u how mental she has went. u will pish yourself lol
That is just.....

Old Nov 20th 2005, 9:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
That is just.....

yip i agree mate. well, im really just pissed cos i didnt think of it.
Old Nov 20th 2005, 11:17 pm

Have urge for real xmas tree the truth be known...thinking of scowering the garden centres for a fir of some sort to dress up.

We left a 6 ft xmas tree in UK thinking they wouldn't be as into it over here.
Could get a bamboo and dress that up I supose... .

Can't even put the cards up as in rented... ha ha may hang them all up outside under the patio cover that would be different...LOL.

See attached.
Attached Thumbnails Fibre Optic Xmas Tree where to buy in Aus?-special-stuff.jpg  
Old Nov 20th 2005, 11:37 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

It might be a little far for you from deception bay, but there is a huge christmas shop in Mount Gravatt....more fibre optic trees than you could know what to do with, all sorts of tat, and also really lovely xmas decs. Worth a visit for those within reach!
Michaela

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.