Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A few photos for you :)

A few photos for you :)

Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:01 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default A few photos for you :)

I remember loving looking at any photos of Oz when I was still in the UK and waiting for the big move.....so I thought I'd post some up for you

There were all taken from a National Park in the Blue Mountains.
Attached Thumbnails A few photos for you :)-various-022.jpg   A few photos for you :)-various-027.jpg   A few photos for you :)-various-033.jpg  

Last edited by Mrs Jackaroo; Apr 21st 2007 at 12:07 pm.
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A few photos for you :)

Originally Posted by Mrs Jackaroo
I remember loving looking at any photos of Oz when I was still in the UK and waiting for the big move.....so I thought I'd post some up for you

There were all taken from a National Park in the Blue Mountains.

Is that it ??? An avatar-sized cat photo, in the place where your avatar-sized cat photo goes ?
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:05 pm

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elmtree
Is that it ??? An avatar-sized cat photo, in the place where your avatar-sized cat photo goes ?
haha!!

Having a few probs with my uploads!!
Old Apr 21st 2007, 12:15 pm

And these were all taken on Palm Beach For some reason there were loads of dead fish on the beach that day! Anyone know of any particular reason??

We got the pic of the worms when we saw some kids doing something really odd with their dads......dragging something across the sand at the waters edge. They then told us that thats how they got these worms up which they used to go sea fishing! Flamin massive things!

The ocean view is from Alf Stewarts Surf Club
Attached Thumbnails A few photos for you :)-various-081.jpg   A few photos for you :)-various-082.jpg   A few photos for you :)-various-084.jpg   A few photos for you :)-various-0891.jpg