Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ferrero Rocher ?

Ferrero Rocher ?

Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold
Default Ferrero Rocher ?

I know that this is a silly question. But I have a family that are addicted to those (lovely nutty soft centred golden balls) and what I would like to find out is. Can you get Ferrero Rocher in Perth?
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:13 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferrero Rocher ?

You can buy them everywhere in Brisbane - department stores, supermarkets, corner stores, even servos. I would be surprised if Perth doesnt have them!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:19 am
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Chef69
I know that this is a silly question. But I have a family that are addicted to those (lovely nutty soft centred golden balls) and what I would like to find out is. Can you get Ferrero Rocher in Perth?
oh no i thought i might escape them
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:21 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Ferrero Rocher ?

Monsieur, with these Ferrero Rocher you are really spoiling us ! ! !

Same old advert for the past 20 years or so.

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:40 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

you could probably try and gatecrash the Ambassadors party!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you can get them here in Perth, try Coles... more to the point they taste the same!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:10 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Only if you are invited to the Ambassadors party...

Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:16 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

I think if my son developed a craze for eating those ghastly things, I'd put him up for adoption on the Internet...

Anya.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:19 am
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

The only time I buy Ferrero Rocher is at Christmas for my daughter who loves them I think that they're quite addictive as soon as you've eaten one you cant stop eating them !
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:35 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Ferrero Rocher ?

Originally Posted by Shazrazmataz
I think that they're quite addictive as soon as you've eaten one you cant stop eating them !
Isn't that Pringles ! ? ! ? !

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:54 am
Account Closed

Once you've popped...you just can't stop...

sheesh...

Originally Posted by Carruss
Isn't that Pringles ! ? ! ? !

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:00 am
I am not the Messiah!

Wink Re: Ferrero Rocher ?

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Once you've popped...you just can't stop...

sheesh...

Ain't that the truth ! ! !

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:03 am
Account Closed

If you're lucky...

Originally Posted by Carruss
Ain't that the truth ! ! !

R.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

They're screwed. If they get their 2005 car ready by San Marino they might have a chance. But I think Schumachers too far behind. Its gonna be a renault year.

Cheers,
JTL