Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fellow Chelsea Fans in Perth

Fellow Chelsea Fans in Perth

Old Sep 6th 2008, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

Dazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud of
Default Fellow Chelsea Fans in Perth

Where will most of you Chelsea fans go to watch the ManU game later this month? It'll be a 9pm kick off on a Sunday night - I don't want to go to some random pub and be surrounded by Mancs!

Cheers,
Dazster
Old Sep 6th 2008, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

OzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant futureOzzyLee has a brilliant future
Default Re: Fellow Chelsea Fans in Perth

Originally Posted by Dazster
Where will most of you Chelsea fans go to watch the ManU game later this month? It'll be a 9pm kick off on a Sunday night - I don't want to go to some random pub and be surrounded by Mancs!

Cheers,
Dazster
You should be Ok as most Man U fans are not "Mancs", everyone knows that
Old Sep 6th 2008, 8:18 am
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Talking Re: Fellow Chelsea Fans in Perth

OMG Do they let Chelsea fans into Oz - I thought they had standards!!! Diz x

Cheers,
Dazster
Old Sep 6th 2008, 8:19 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,
Dazster
Where abouts are you in WA?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

My Lampard will watch it...from the comfort of his dog basket!!
Attached Thumbnails Fellow Chelsea Fans in Perth-thinner-lampard-.jpg  
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:28 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
My Lampard will watch it...from the comfort of his dog basket!!
...and the dog will lay next to her on the couch.
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Any Chelsea gets there first!!
Attached Thumbnails Fellow Chelsea Fans in Perth-i-am-boss-.jpg  
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:33 am
'In limboland'

Any Chelsea gets there first!!
So where does M sit?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
...and the dog will lay next to her on the couch.
Dont mention couches.....or cushions!!! Sore subject in our house!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:35 am
'In limboland'

Dont mention couches.....or cushions!!! Sore subject in our house!
Do you have any left?
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

So where does M sit?
He doesnt...he is always too busy painting!!!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Do you have any left?
Not many!!!
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Dazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud ofDazster has much to be proud of

Where abouts are you in WA?
Perth - Tapping suburb. Just to be clear - I don't mind people from Manchester per se. It's just the ones with the red shirts and their heads up their own arse I don't want to be surrounded by!

I was really looking for the name of a pub frequented by Chelsea followers. I'll pass on the dog basket this time

Cheers,
Dazster
Old Sep 6th 2008, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

I was really looking for the name of a pub frequented by Chelsea followers. I'll pass on the dog basket this time

Cheers,
Dazster[/QUOTE]

The Boat...Mindarie