Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Feels like journey is starting now !

Feels like journey is starting now !

Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

clan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really nice
Thumbs up Feels like journey is starting now !

Hi all

After about 2 months of worry and self doubt , I have now finished putting together my ACS RPL application .

I arranged for DHL to collect (via interparcel) and have excitedly tracked its progress through to delivery in Australia.

Finger crossed that I get a positive reponse, and many thanks to Peter Chiam
for his help, and to wmoore for helping me out right at the start.

Now to set up my signature and start my ticker !

Cheers

Neil
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Feels like journey is starting now !

Originally Posted by clan_campbell
Hi all

After about 2 months of worry and self doubt , I have now finished putting together my ACS RPL application .

I arranged for DHL to collect (via interparcel) and have excitedly tracked its progress through to delivery in Australia.

Cheers

Neil

All the best mate, but if your coming too Brissy, dont do what the bowler hatted guy did at the pelican crossing, dont forget your brolly!!!

Bill
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clan_campbell
Hi all

Cheers

Neil
Best of luck
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:21 pm
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Best of luck, keep us posted on your progress!
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all

If you've had Peter helping you, you should have no problems whatsoever. He helped me with mine and I sailed through.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

clan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really niceclan_campbell is just really nice

Originally Posted by eintracht
If you've had Peter helping you, you should have no problems whatsoever. He helped me with mine and I sailed through.
Yep - he has certainly made it easier for me. I dont think I
would have managed if I was doing it alone !

Cheers

Neil