feeling torn

Old May 20th 2007, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Location: woodbridge suffolk hoping to go live northside brisbane
suffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant futuresuffolk nuts has a brilliant future
Default feeling torn

just accepted an offer on our bungalow so we are on the way to our new life sorted a venue and disco for our leaving party any music suggestions guys still keep feeling our we doing the right thing very hard to leave family&friends behind i suppose it is only natural to feel like this it is when we have to say goodbye to them for the last time that i dread and making new friends at the other end hopefully we will make friends through the children going to school its just me and the kids feeling a bit torn oh cant wait to get there i think us female types are more closer to there family than the men folk are sorry to go on a bit but it helps to type out how we are feeling karen& rob
Old May 20th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond reputeNickyP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: feeling torn

Originally Posted by suffolk nuts
just accepted an offer on our bungalow so we are on the way to our new life sorted a venue and disco for our leaving party any music suggestions guys still keep feeling our we doing the right thing very hard to leave family&friends behind i suppose it is only natural to feel like this it is when we have to say goodbye to them for the last time that i dread and making new friends at the other end hopefully we will make friends through the children going to school its just me and the kids feeling a bit torn oh cant wait to get there i think us female types are more closer to there family than the men folk are sorry to go on a bit but it helps to type out how we are feeling karen& rob
I must say after moving so many times I just felt 'over' the whole making new friends thing when we arrived here. It does come just give yourself time when you get here and take it all a step at a time.
Just go with the flow and accept that these feelings are normal.
Good luck.
Nicky