Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Feeling like a kid at christmas

Feeling like a kid at christmas

Old Oct 24th 2004, 9:47 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough
Default Feeling like a kid at christmas

Well i have finaly made my choice to leave this country and move to Perth. My Aus passport is on its way to me and i am now just waiting for a compleation date on the sale of my pub then its off to Heathrow and jump on a plane.
The fact that i havent got a place to live or a job out there yet is becides the point i just wanna go go go.
If ther is anyone who lives in or near Wembly perth can you tell me what sort of area it is.
Thanks
Old Oct 24th 2004, 10:13 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feeling like a kid at christmas

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
Well i have finaly made my choice to leave this country and move to Perth. My Aus passport is on its way to me and i am now just waiting for a compleation date on the sale of my pub then its off to Heathrow and jump on a plane.
The fact that i havent got a place to live or a job out there yet is becides the point i just wanna go go go.
If ther is anyone who lives in or near Wembly perth can you tell me what sort of area it is.
Thanks
Wembley is a really nice area of Perth. Houses can be a bit pricey though. Close enough to the CBD to beaches and all amenitites
Old Oct 24th 2004, 10:18 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Feeling like a kid at christmas

Originally Posted by Siren
Wembley is a really nice area of Perth. Houses can be a bit pricey though. Close enough to the CBD to beaches and all amenitites
Thanks for the advice, Its always hard to know what you are going to find before you get there but its good to know that its a nice place as i will be bringing the tribe with me about 6 months after i get there (Ahhhh 6 months of peace hehe)