Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Feeling just so bl##dy useless !!

Feeling just so bl##dy useless !!

Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Feeling just so bl##dy useless !!

Tracey , Thank you for your post.
You sound so , what's the word ? "BRAVE" ?? I am so sorry to hear about your dad and your experiences over the past few weeks.My sympathies to you , your mum and your family.
Your cyber hugs are greatly appreciated and I am sending some back to you.
Take care and all the best,
Tass.x
Old Jul 27th 2005, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=hevs]Opps sorry but i did smirk about the niece, i can't help it, years of watching "you've been framed" has scarred me. (i take it shes ok??)

It's ok, I laughed too and also immediatley had the "you've been framed thing" in my head ! I just pictured my sis coming back to pick her up and thought "Oh, S#'t! They're gonna be in so much trouble !"I think she must be fine , I never got another call , thank god !
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:23 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to hear about your dad tracey im not on here too much these days, so missed any news........hope the heartache is easing a little for you and your mum

<<<<<<hugs>>>>>>>>>

sue x

ps tass - hope your nephew continues to improve x
Old Jul 30th 2005, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey Guys ! Sorry I never posted back , he had a really bad night and was very unwell again and I just didn't want to speak to anyone ! This has suprised me so much ! I never dreamt I would or could ever feel so bad over some bad , but will be OK in the long run , news ! I would go home tomorrow, without hesitation.
Went to buy some colouring in books and cards etc. but didn't get much futher than BIG W as my 4 year old son threw an absolute fit because he" WANTS A TOY !!!!".This was the full lying on the floor , standing up and throwing everything onto the floor , attempting to hit and kick me , shouting "YOU'RE NOT A NICE LADY !!" , you get the picture ?All the usual suspects stood and shook their heads but determined to buy at least the books , I walked away and left him ! There was absolutely no danger of anyone taking him for their own or of me losing him !So it was a quick trip with only a heartfelt letter written to my sister and her husband once I got back here and shut the wee fella in his room !
Hope everyone ok.
Thanks,
Tass.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 3:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tass
Hey Guys ! Sorry I never posted back , he had a really bad night and was very unwell again and I just didn't want to speak to anyone ! This has suprised me so much ! I never dreamt I would or could ever feel so bad over some bad , but will be OK in the long run , news ! I would go home tomorrow, without hesitation.
Went to buy some colouring in books and cards etc. but didn't get much futher than BIG W as my 4 year old son threw an absolute fit because he" WANTS A TOY !!!!".This was the full lying on the floor , standing up and throwing everything onto the floor , attempting to hit and kick me , shouting "YOU'RE NOT A NICE LADY !!" , you get the picture ?All the usual suspects stood and shook their heads but determined to buy at least the books , I walked away and left him ! There was absolutely no danger of anyone taking him for their own or of me losing him !So it was a quick trip with only a heartfelt letter written to my sister and her husband once I got back here and shut the wee fella in his room !
Hope everyone ok.
Thanks,
Tass.
ha haha i rmbr they days....our lad is 21 and still acts like that
good to hear from u Tass
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:42 pm
nik
Forum Regular

nik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nice

Hope everyone ok.
Thanks,
Tass.
HeeHee, my four year old did exactly the same thing for his grandma at the weekend and she caved in and bought him the toy he wanted! Even worse, she didn't get anything for his little three year old brother!

Anyway, how are you doing? Hope your nephew is feeling better and you are managing to keep on top of it all. Keep smiling!

Nik
Old Aug 1st 2005, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks guys ! You mean this doesn't get better ,the tantrums still continue into the 20's ?????
My nephew has returned home , they all have a lot of learning to do .
Spoke to my big sister last night for almost an hour.The wee fellas diabetes is still classed as unstable but hopefully , they will be able to settle into a regime within the next few weeks.
Thank you all for all your support and putting up with the moaning, I'm feeling slightly better this week - although still want to go home.
All the best,
Tass. x
Old Aug 1st 2005, 12:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys ! You mean this doesn't get better ,the tantrums still continue into the 20's ?????
My nephew has returned home , they all have a lot of learning to do .
Spoke to my big sister last night for almost an hour.The wee fellas diabetes is still classed as unstable but hopefully , they will be able to settle into a regime within the next few weeks.
Thank you all for all your support and putting up with the moaning, I'm feeling slightly better this week - although still want to go home.
All the best,
Tass. x
glad to hear hes better, wish i could send some karma to yir sis lol