Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Feeling that it's now not worth the risk

Feeling that it's now not worth the risk

Old Sep 19th 2012, 9:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feeling that it's now not worth the risk

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Who, where and when please? I can only assume you've slipped back 10 years and belietimeve you're posting through Usenet.
Spot on MP. Chris would have had a point 10 years ago. Sentiment about Australia is at a low. Some of us have watched it over the years.

when was the last time we had those excited 'Got It' posts....there were ten a week back then , now just about every mover is crapping themselves with worry and concern...

that's why I can't work out 'why the crusade'
Old Sep 19th 2012, 10:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
You're funny, not funny haha
Do me a favour and pretend you can put me on ignore please.
Old Sep 20th 2012, 8:03 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

That post had nothing to do with you.
No is the answer.
Old Sep 21st 2012, 12:50 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

When will the new Australian unemployment figures come out, they went down last time, I wonder what they will show this time?
Old Sep 21st 2012, 12:52 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

More than one analyst found the last figures dodgy at best, if they go down again amid all these redundancies they will lose all credibility.

Originally Posted by Pit Bull.
When will the new Australian unemployment figures come out, they went down last time, I wonder what they will show this time?
Old Sep 21st 2012, 1:15 pm
Banned

Pit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to allPit Bull. is a name known to all

More than one analyst found the last figures dodgy at best, if they go down again amid all these redundancies they will lose all credibility.

It's hard to believe anything these days.
Old Sep 21st 2012, 2:37 pm
Banned

It's why I believe very little unless I see it myself.

It's hard to believe anything these days.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 6:09 pm
Banned

It is predicted that Australia will have 3% growth in its economy next year, still looks a good bet.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 6:18 pm
Banned

It is predicted that Australia will have 3% growth in its economy next year, still looks a good bet.
It makes no difference what growth rate is being forecast, if you dont have a job or want to be somewhere else it is meaningless.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 6:23 pm
Banned

It makes no difference what growth rate is being forecast, if you dont have a job or want to be somewhere else it is meaningless.

So you still post negative stuff when growth is a positive.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 6:33 pm
Banned

No, not at all.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 6:44 pm
Banned

Sounds negative to me, there's nearly 92% of people employed in the UK and nearly 95% employed in Australia, this is positive posting, your post for some reason is dwelling on the negative, when the 3% growth figures next year in Australa are positive.
Old Oct 9th 2012, 6:45 pm
Banned

Yes, absolutely
Old Oct 10th 2012, 12:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

That's nice.
Indeed. Someone could also tell me I'm going to win Lotto next year, nice to hear, better if it was fact and I could find work and not be broke and not have the cat at the vet very ill, whilst we wonder if we can afford to get her better. But yeah, 3% growth next year is well worth hearing.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 1:13 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Someone could also tell me I'm going to win Lotto next year
you're going to win lotto next year.

I predict you will win at least $10.

ps - back to the OP. You said your husband does SQL dba? I'm not 100% sure what you mean but isn't that I.T. ?? not mining.

cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.