Feeling Blue

Old Sep 10th 2004, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Big Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura about
Default Feeling Blue

Today I feel blue and it's not just the change in the weather.

Today should have been the day I handed in my notice at work, but due to the b****** that pulled out of buying my house, I can't.

I was so excited with the prospect of leaving work and sorting out my new life in Melbourne. Luckily we had not booked the flights or the shippers, you just can't be sure until you've at least exchanged.

I suppose I should not complain too much as we are now having to spend a couple of weeks in Perth validating our visas during November (not quite the same as moving lock stock and barrel).

No idea when moving now, but at least the forum keeps me laughing.

Sorry I just had to get that one off my chest this morning.

A very blue Hev.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 8:54 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Feeling Blue

Originally Posted by Big Bird

Today should have been the day I handed in my notice at work, but due to the b****** that pulled out of buying my house, I can't.

I was so excited with the prospect of leaving work and sorting out my new life in Melbourne. Luckily we had not booked the flights or the shippers, you just can't be sure until you've at least exchanged.

I suppose I should not complain too much as we are now having to spend a couple of weeks in Perth validating our visas during November (not quite the same as moving lock stock and barrel).

A very blue Hev.

Hey that's not bad.

It's the second time I've flown back from Oz to the UK in a month & I won't to live there :scared:

Bye
Mark
Old Sep 10th 2004, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Big Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by markeh
Hey that's not bad.

It's the second time I've flown back from Oz to the UK in a month & I won't to live there :scared:

Bye
Mark

Have to change your name to jet lag! It takes me a week to get over the flight on the way back to UK.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 9:26 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Have to change your name to jet lag! It takes me a week to get over the flight on the way back to UK.
It's not the jet Lag that I'll have for trhe next week, it's the flue like bad throat & exhaustion I'm feeling from the coughting sneezing pasengers on the plane with me from Singapore

Bye
Mark
Old Sep 10th 2004, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

It's not the jet Lag that I'll have for trhe next week, it's the flue like bad throat & exhaustion I'm feeling from the coughting sneezing pasengers on the plane with me from Singapore

Bye
Mark

That's OK, I know how you feel - woke up at 2.00am with sore throat and not being able to swallow. Mmmm cold on the way!

But just had a phone call from the estate agent - a couple are flying down from Scotland (relocating) and want to look at my house!!! Apparently the agent said they are only down for a couple of hours to see the Company they are moving with and we are the only house they are looking at!!!

Must not get hopes off the ground.

Where do you want to move to in Aus?

Hev
Old Sep 10th 2004, 10:55 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

That's OK, I know how you feel - woke up at 2.00am with sore throat and not being able to swallow. Mmmm cold on the way!

But just had a phone call from the estate agent - a couple are flying down from Scotland (relocating) and want to look at my house!!! Apparently the agent said they are only down for a couple of hours to see the Company they are moving with and we are the only house they are looking at!!!

Hev

Get some Haggis in the oven.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

surreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant futuresurreyfamily has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Feeling Blue

A very blue Hev.
Hello Hev
I've been feeling blue for months.. just to make you feel better. Our house sale has been taking forever. I've resigned so many times now (but only in my head) can't wait to do it for real. We are also moving to Melbourne, not sure exactly where yet. Keep smiling!!
Kaz
Old Sep 10th 2004, 12:14 pm
Happy Daddy

Hev
Hiya,
hope it all goes ok for you.
The wife's remedy is vodka with frewsh pepper in it, best hot/warm.
Drink it in one and feel it burn the bugs away

(Just remember you may fall asleep later like I did last night whilst watching TV. )

Bye
Mark
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya,
hope it all goes ok for you.
The wife's remedy is vodka with frewsh pepper in it, best hot/warm.
Drink it in one and feel it burn the bugs away

(Just remember you may fall asleep later like I did last night whilst watching TV. )

Bye
Mark
Thanks for the advice, but a good old glass of Aussie wine does the trick for me. 1 glass of red and I'm asleep.

Hev