Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Feeling a bit miserable

Feeling a bit miserable

Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future
Default Feeling a bit miserable

Well tonight at 9.35 Eddy our border terrier goes to Sydney, and as I've just checked on the tracking system, he's arrived at Heathrow, and now I'm all upset at the thought of what he must be going through.
I used Golden Arrow shippers who so far, have been utterly fantastic and they are so well organised but I'm still feeling sad that he's going and I won't see him till 10th Sept.
Please tell me if you have shipped pets to Syndey he will be well looked after and OK, its such a worry but I guess hes not the only one. So look on the bright side I guess he'll soon be over there, reunited with his Dad.
Attached Thumbnails Feeling a bit miserable-frogs-dogs-020.jpg  
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Feeling a bit miserable

I'm sorry you are feeling sad. I haven't sent out any pets but I am sure he will be fine!

It won't be long and you'll be reunited. You could look at it the otherway and imagine how you (and Eddy) would have felt re-homing him in the UK.

Janna x