Feelin' down!!

Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:30 pm
Here at last!!!

The Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant future
Unhappy Feelin' down!!

We're waiting for meds and police check requests - anyone else? Our credit card was debited 22nd December 2004 and have been waiting impatiently!! Can anyone help ease the pain and give some advice?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:36 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feelin' down!!

Hang in there you will hear soon......best of luck

where u hoping to go in Oz?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:40 pm
Here at last!!!

The Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by biggy
Hang in there you will hear soon......best of luck

where u hoping to go in Oz?
Mackay, hubby's sister lives there, she's married to an Aussie!!!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:42 pm
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future

It took 8 weeks for a first response for us, and that was not across the xmas period. be steady it'll come.

J
Old Feb 8th 2005, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by The Dove Family
Mackay, hubby's sister lives there, she's married to an Aussie!!!

I am 4 hours drive South of Mackay on the coast...Yeppoon
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:07 pm
Here at last!!!

Yes, I know where that is - it's amazing how you become totally obsessed by the area you hope to be going to isn't it? I shall know where every place is when we eventually get there!!! How long have you been on Oz
Old Feb 8th 2005, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

charlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant futurecharlie63 has a brilliant future

Yes, I know where that is - it's amazing how you become totally obsessed by the area you hope to be going to isn't it? I shall know where every place is when we eventually get there!!! How long have you been on Oz

hi there

We lodged 20/12/04 c.c. debited 21/12/04, wee haven't heard anything yet, although our agent did manage to get our file number for us, so the doc could send off the meds etc to Sydney. apprently they changed the system on jan 1st 05, so now when you lodge you get an email aknowledgment and file number straight off. But they don't start anything else so it does not speed up getting a C.O.

We are heading for brissie, I have a job offer hope to get there for May!!!

Well fingers crossed for us all eh

Charlie
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:21 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

We're waiting for meds and police check requests - anyone else? Our credit card was debited 22nd December 2004 and have been waiting impatiently!! Can anyone help ease the pain and give some advice?

Hi there,

I can't offer you any advice but hang on in there!!!

Karma sent to help.

Shell
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:32 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Hi, I know exactly how you feel ours was lodged 22/12 and CC charged 23/12 and we haven't heard anything either we have got STNI for Victoria and i thought that is supposed to be a priority processed visa. We have even emailed to request the file number so that we can advise Victorias SMU and also so we can send our medicals as we had them done 25/01 expecting to have the file no. a few days later, and they haven't replied. We have put the house on the market today :scared: so i hope it's not much longer.

Michelle
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:59 pm

Been here just over 7 months........and its very very hot now.....was 40 degrees in the shade in my back garden yesterday and 45 in the sun but.....still no had the air con on so we r doin good lol

Had a few reports of stingers in the sea last few days and also have a couple of 2 meter long crocs swimmin about in there so need to be a very vigilant.........but loving it