Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Feedback on Migration Agent

Feedback on Migration Agent

Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:19 am
Yeah!! I Know...

mikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nice
Question Feedback on Migration Agent

Hi Guys

We are looking to go with Four Corners as our migration agent.

I was just wondering if you guys could let us hear any of your experiences if you used them.
Good and bad please, but hopefully there won't be any bad.

They seem very professional if a little pricey, but they were highly recommended to us by a work colleague who used them to go to NZ via Oz. Apparently they stay with your case for about two years after you settle to make sure you are getting on ok. Is this true?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Mikey

Last edited by mikey73; Apr 4th 2006 at 9:34 am.
Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:40 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feedback on Migration Agent

Originally Posted by mikey73
Hi Guys

We are looking to go with Four Corners as our migration agent.

I was just wondering if you guys could let us hear any of your experiences if you used them.
Good and bad please, but hopefully there won't be any bad.

They seem very professional if a little pricey, but they were highly recommended to us by a work colleague who used them to go to NZ via Oz. Apparently they stay with your case for about two years after you settle to make sure you are getting on ok. Is this true?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Mikey
Hi Mikey,

Here's a little bit of light reading for you...found info in about 5 mins....there's lots on here, do a search and sift through.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=four+corners

D D
Old Apr 4th 2006, 10:04 am
Yeah!! I Know...

mikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nicemikey73 is just really nice

Hi DD

Thanks for the info. I'm new to the whole forum type thing so I didn't even think about searching for them .

I've read through a lot of the posts and it's definitely given me food for thought. I may have to have a rethink about using them now. I'll speak to the missus and get told what to do. It's so damn confusing!!!!

Anyway thanks for your time.

Mikey
Old Apr 4th 2006, 10:07 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikey73
Hi DD

Thanks for the info. I'm new to the whole forum type thing so I didn't even think about searching for them .

I've read through a lot of the posts and it's definitely given me food for thought. I may have to have a rethink about using them now. I'll speak to the missus and get told what to do. It's so damn confusing!!!!

Anyway thanks for your time.

Mikey
No worries...I've been at this lark for some time now and still finding out new pieces of info on here.

It is all very confusing....but there is always someone on here with an answer or that will point you in the right direction.

Good luck with your quest!

D D