Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

February 06 Visa Applications - Timeline

February 06 Visa Applications - Timeline

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:40 am
Loving Brisbane !!

Southgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud of
Default February 06 Visa Applications - Timeline

I've seen a few threads from people with Feb 06 applications wondering when they might get an acknowledgement.

Ours was signed for at DIMIA on February 6th and the payment taken and acknowledgement was received on February 21st. I hope this helps.

All we can do now is wait and cross our fingers.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: February 06 Visa Applications - Timeline

Originally Posted by Southgate
I've seen a few threads from people with Feb 06 applications wondering when they might get an acknowledgement.

Ours was signed for at DIMIA on February 6th and the payment taken and acknowledgement was received on February 21st. I hope this helps.

All we can do now is wait and cross our fingers.
Hi there, we sent our application to our agents January and it was received in Aus in February. Our credit card has been debited for the dimia fee and the agent said that it should be about 4 to 5 months All that we are waiting for now is a call about the medicals :scared: A call back to say that they are ok :scared: and somebody to come and look at our house and buy it then the real planning and celebrations can begin
Old Apr 17th 2006, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Conrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of lightConrad242 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: February 06 Visa Applications - Timeline

did you get any message from DIMIA? I got acknowlegment on 15th feb, and since then nothing; I sent email asking DIMIA, but it was ignored, only answering machine replied, something like blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, ; so don't know to book medicals or wait for requst?; go on holidays? the waiting is kiling me;