Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Faxing Stuff to UK

Faxing Stuff to UK

Old Aug 7th 2010, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Default Faxing Stuff to UK

Hi Guys

Sorry yet another question .... I need to fax documents to the UK from Queensland does anyone know if I need to put a particular number in before the actual UK telephone number .... Thanks in advance
Old Aug 7th 2010, 7:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Faxing Stuff to UK

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi Guys

Sorry yet another question .... I need to fax documents to the UK from Queensland does anyone know if I need to put a particular number in before the actual UK telephone number .... Thanks in advance
00 11 44 then the number minus the initial 0, so if faxing to 01273 959012 you would do

00 11 44 1273 959012
Old Aug 7th 2010, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Thanks Polly as usual you are a star ....except when you are leading your wee Irish mate astray with the boozy or is it him who leads you astray Hope you had a good time when you were in my home country not so long ago and we treated you good
Old Aug 7th 2010, 8:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ireland
Thanks Polly as usual you are a star ....except when you are leading your wee Irish mate astray with the boozy or is it him who leads you astray Hope you had a good time when you were in my home country not so long ago and we treated you good
ME? I couldn't lead a dog astray He manages quite well to wander without my help I was a sweet innocent teetotaller before i met him!!!

Good luck with the fax!