Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Fax No Change: Official form or typed up letter OK?

Fax No Change: Official form or typed up letter OK?

Old Mar 1st 2004, 9:52 am
I never gave up trying

gunnercaz is on a distinguished road
Default Fax No Change: Official form or typed up letter OK?

Quickie question - Sent my positive skills assesment to DIMMIA in Adelaide as I was told that it was best to send the original rather than a 'certified copy'. But in the letter sent telling them of this, I also told DIMMIA of a change of fax number(as I asked them to contact me by email and fax).
Should I have filled out an official change of details form or would my typed up letter suffice? Does such a form exist?
Old Mar 1st 2004, 12:42 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Fax No Change: Official form or typed up letter OK?

Originally posted by gunnercaz
Quickie question - Sent my positive skills assesment to DIMMIA in Adelaide as I was told that it was best to send the original rather than a 'certified copy'. But in the letter sent telling them of this, I also told DIMMIA of a change of fax number(as I asked them to contact me by email and fax).
Should I have filled out an official change of details form or would my typed up letter suffice? Does such a form exist?
Hi gunnercaz

Not sure if your typed letter is OK or not however there is a form called "Notification of changes in Circumstances" [form 1022] which is available on the DIMIA site. You can print a copy off from their site.

Alternatively, youcan wait and see if DIMIA ask for the above form.

Phoenixuk2oz