Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Favorite mail order website from The UK?

Favorite mail order website from The UK?

Old Jul 27th 2011, 10:12 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favorite mail order website from The UK?

Did someone buy a Jetta?
Old Jul 27th 2011, 10:18 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Jetta Drivers : Who'd 'ave 'em
Old Jul 27th 2011, 10:27 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
I'm an awesome driver
Old Jul 27th 2011, 10:34 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I'm an awesome driver
Course you are

For years, I have been complaining to my wife about Jetta drivers. I am convinced that if I die in a car accident, it will be because of the recklessness of a Jetta driver. In fact, every time I avoid getting sideswiped or rear-ended by one of these morons, I say to myself, "Nice try, Jetta," or "Not today, Jetta!"
Old Jul 29th 2011, 12:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by hawkshaw
www.americanjeans.com has Levis at around half the Oz price delivered.
I knew I'd seen somewhere recommended before for Jeans.

Thanks for your m and m recommendation earlier today, TE. I'm comparing value now
Old Jul 29th 2011, 1:59 pm
Banned

Looks like Eastbay is where it's at for jeans and lots of other things too.
Old Aug 7th 2011, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

milkman is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to buy a VAX from amazon.uk but they wont ship to Australia for that item. Does anybody have any recommendations on how I could get one over here?
Thanks
Old Aug 7th 2011, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by milkman
I'd like to buy a VAX from amazon.uk but they wont ship to Australia for that item. Does anybody have any recommendations on how I could get one over here?
Thanks
I think you can get one shipped to Oz from here
http://www.dvd.co.uk/search.htm?search=VAX&type=ALL
Old Aug 7th 2011, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

milkman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
I think you can get one shipped to Oz from here
http://www.dvd.co.uk/search.htm?search=VAX&type=ALL
Oh so close! I'm after the model that vacuums and shampoos carpet though. They have them on amazon.uk but they wont deliver here
Old Aug 7th 2011, 10:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by milkman
Thanks
Look on the Amazon site for alternative buying options/suppliers. Vax make great vacuum cleaners.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 3:19 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deb68
Looking at some of the prices of food items, why bother they look to be the same has here anyway?
Ok you might save on sports goods and other luxuries like soap
soap a 'luxury'??????

Its positively essential in our house!!!
Old Aug 8th 2011, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

Sushimania will become famous soon enoughSushimania will become famous soon enough

I can't seem to register with Next Direct unless I have a UK phone number and address. Did I do something wrong?
Old Aug 8th 2011, 3:40 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sushimania
I can't seem to register with Next Direct unless I have a UK phone number and address. Did I do something wrong?
First of all ensure you select the Australia site on the Home Page, then enter your number as you do in Oz, no +61 or 0044 stuff. Then this will allow you to enter the 3rd step where it already has Australia as your country and has the State set up for you.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Sushimania will become famous soon enoughSushimania will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by paddyo
First of all ensure you select the Australia site on the Home Page, then enter your number as you do in Oz, no +61 or 0044 stuff. Then this will allow you to enter the 3rd step where it already has Australia as your country and has the State set up for you.
Thanks so much!!!
Old Aug 8th 2011, 4:39 am
Banned

The kids really wanted some of the specific clothes on sale at JD Sports so I finally managed to place an order with them using PayPal - And that was after trying with both Visa and Amex. I think their payment processing is buggy right now, possibly to do with a recent deal that they had where they gave 10% off all orders placed using PayPal. But as I say, PayPal works fine. And I see that their delivery charge for Australia has dropped to £4.99

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.